Sponsored

doubt on blue stripes

psoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT pp
Avery, 3M, Hexis or KPMF - depends on which color you select. Vinyl manufactures make better matte, gloss, dark or light colors - so we use the best brand for the color/finish.
I can understand using the best for color and finish, but what about ease of applying to the car? It's been my experience not all are equal in that regard. And it's also been my experience that even Brand names such as 3M make low and high quality types. Doesn't 3m have some types that go on super easy and other types not so much, that are hard to conform, Stretch, etc.
Would you agree that people such as myself that do not install these Vinyls on a daily basis have a far better chance at a successful install with an easier to install Vinyl type? I have learnt the hard way thinking all Vinyls are equal when it comes to installation.
Thats why I now ask exactly what brand and type from that brand, before I purchase any Vinyl.
Sponsored

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
I can understand using the best for color and finish, but what about ease of applying to the car? It's been my experience not all are equal in that regard. And it's also been my experience that even Brand names such as 3M make low and high quality types. Doesn't 3m have some types that go on super easy and other types not so much, that are hard to conform, Stretch, etc.
Would you agree that people such as myself that do not install these Vinyls on a daily basis have a far better chance at a successful install with an easier to install Vinyl type? I have learnt the hard way thinking all Vinyls are equal when it comes to installation.
Thats why I now ask exactly what brand and type from that brand, before I purchase any Vinyl.
Quality vinyl makes an easier install. What color are you interested in? I can tell you exactly the brand, type and any other information.

psoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT pp
I'm looking to redo this theme. Its a Glossy Black duel wide strip with a 1.5" Neon Green in the center. Then 1/4" Chrome on the outer edges on my 2015 Magnetic Metallic
If I was to do it again I would just do a single 22" strip with the Neon Green on top of the Black, instead of the duel strip. Would get the same result but a bit easier.
On the fence bout doing matte black instead of Glossy.

psoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT pp
I'm looking to redo this theme. Its a Glossy Black duel wide strip with a 1.5" Neon Green in the center. Then 1/4" Chrome on the outer edges on my 2015 Magnetic Metallic
If I was to do it again I would just do a single 22" strip with the Neon Green on top of the Black, instead of the duel strip. Would get the same result but a bit easier.
On the fence bout doing matte black instead of Glossy.
forgot to attached the pic
mycar1.jpg

BigWormGraphix

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bigwormgraphix.com
First Name
Team BigWorm
Vehicle(s)
>=2005 muscle cars - camaro, mustang, challengers
forgot to attached the pic
Matte Black is Hexis HX20NPRM
Gloss Lime Green is Hexis HX20375B (we do not have neon green)
Gloss Black is Hexis HX20890B
Sponsored