Sponsored

**SALE** It's CYBER MONDAY TIME! Let's Get The Deals Flowing! **Sale** AmericanMuscle

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0

Salt Ninja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 Mustang GT Premium with 50 Years Pkg
Was really really hoping for a sale on the RTR Tactical Performance Street Spec Axle-back with polished tips for my wife's daily driver.

I assume no sale on this product since it is an exclusive item for AM only? I don't find it anywhere else.

I chatted with reps to see if they would have it on sale for Black Friday or Cyber Monday and they said sales can change but they couldn't guarantee that a specific item would be on sale, but to keep checking back. I checked each day. :(

To be fair, I do see sales on plenty of other products and I'm sure people will find some great deals. Always excited to see the AM catalog come in the mail and entering the online contests.

OP
OP
AMWill

AMWill

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Track Pack 5.0
Was really really hoping for a sale on the RTR Tactical Performance Street Spec Axle-back with polished tips for my wife's daily driver.

I assume no sale on this product since it is an exclusive item for AM only? I don't find it anywhere else.

I chatted with reps to see if they would have it on sale for Black Friday or Cyber Monday and they said sales can change but they couldn't guarantee that a specific item would be on sale, but to keep checking back. I checked each day. :(

To be fair, I do see sales on plenty of other products and I'm sure people will find some great deals. Always excited to see the AM catalog come in the mail and entering the online contests.
We'll get you taken care of man!

Shoot me over a PM :) :headbang:

-Will
Sponsored