AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Kind of. The Canadians use the fog light bulb at lower voltage for a DRL (this is my understanding of its operation). The Europeans have a separate low wattage "city light" bulb used for DRL in lieu of a dimmed fog lamp bulb. But for [MENTION=23778]AngelDeath[/MENTION]'s purposes, I'd assume the single bulb orientation would be more in line with what he wants to achieve?
Honestly I probably wouldnt use the lower wattage bulb from the EU version (Famous last words), but Using them as fogs with either a nice powerful led or an HID bulb.

[MENTION=16625]Dirtyblueshirt[/MENTION], But looking at his inside of how the light reflects with LED so far seems to emit bright, is your stock or did you change it to LED? I'd like to see how yours emits light with only the fogs on, cause [MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION] just sent me pictures of his with LEDs in place and I asked for one more picture but his seems to be bright.

I'd be curious to see how yours looks.
Sponsored

Dirtyblueshirt

Award Winning Taste™
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Honestly I probably wouldnt use the lower wattage bulb from the EU version (Famous last words), but Using them as fogs with either a nice powerful led or an HID bulb.

[MENTION=16625]Dirtyblueshirt[/MENTION], But looking at his inside of how the light reflects with LED so far seems to emit bright, is your stock or did you change it to LED? I'd like to see how yours emits light with only the fogs on, cause [MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION] just sent me pictures of his with LEDs in place and I asked for one more picture but his seems to be bright.

I'd be curious to see how yours looks.
I'm in California, so mine are the same factory LEDs as yours, sorry.

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
No Problem, Bud.

OP
OP
AngelDeath

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Welp, Dont need the fogs anymore. Thank you though, I'm keeping my LED fog lights after my discovery about them, which I should thank both [MENTION=16625]Dirtyblueshirt[/MENTION] & [MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION], because of the part numbers and me looking into this I figured out what Ford didnt do!

Read this: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62847
Sponsored