Sponsored

WHAT DID YOU PAY!!!

Joemomma22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic GT PP
Got my 15 ebm premium performance package with nav and roush stage 1 window sticker with rs1 was 45,900, I paid 36,900 plus tax with 0% for 60
Sponsored

Last edited:

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Type R 'Hellbat'
How does one get X Plan? And can you use any sort of rebates with the 2017? A dealer emailed me and told me you could.

Fenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Shadow Black
How does one get X Plan? And can you use any sort of rebates with the 2017? A dealer emailed me and told me you could.
I'm sure there are other ways, but I got a membership to Mustang Club of America for $50/yr. It gives access to the X-Plan configuration site and two pins if you decide to purchase. Also comes with a year of magazines which are pretty cool.

You still get all rebates with the X-Plan. I found I was able to negotiate a better deal than X-Plan pricing though. If I would have ordered I probably would have used it.

Sponsored

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm sure there are other ways, but I got a membership to Mustang Club of America for $50/yr. It gives access to the X-Plan configuration site and two pins if you decide to purchase. Also comes with a year of magazines which are pretty cool.

You still get all rebates with the X-Plan. I found I was able to negotiate a better deal than X-Plan pricing though. If I would have ordered I probably would have used it.
I will have to look into this further then. I've heard about X-Plan, and some people using it. Just never really researched it.

Best offer I've got now comes up from close to Dayton. They sent me an offer for a GT w/ PP for 34k OTD. This is a 2017 and said I was able to include 'additional rebates and incentives'. So, I'm not sure exactly what that refers to.

S550VERT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT vert
wow!!!! 2016 GT Premium Convertible $48952 sticker price I paid $40999 @ 0% for 72 months! Guys check out Sheehy.com for your best price on a Mustang!! I assure you we will not be beat

TURTL3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LB Mustang 3.7 6MT
wow!!!! 2016 GT Premium Convertible $48952 sticker price I paid $40999 @ 0% for 72 months! Guys check out Sheehy.com for your best price on a Mustang!! I assure you we will not be beat
Which Sheehy? They have like 3 Ford ones in the DMV area.

Artem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT M/T
Unfortunately, I didn't not have good experience with Sheehy Ford of Gaithersburg. My sale rep AJ and his Sales Manager woul not move on the price at all. All I aksed is to drop the price by $200 from their advertised Internet price. And multiply times I received firm NO. Brah:headbonk:

Sponsored

WarrENDeatH

The Batman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wouldn't deal with them for the text speak alone. Brah? Really? I didn't realize professionalism was lost.

Artem

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT M/T
All I keep hearing it's a loser deal from Sheehy Ford. So I end up emaling my local Brandon Ford dealer and ask if they would drop an additional $750 from their internet advertised price. I received quick email back with answer "yes we can do that". Woke up early in a morning and went to get a car. And I'm glad I did! I didnt have to deal with shipping from MD to FL and I got some extra goodies such as 3.55s gears and exterior&wheel package instead of completely base car from MD.

Bcart50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
silverado
Brandon is a 10 minute drive from me.. They sell a LOT of cars and very easy to deal with. I'll be checking with them right after I get the numbers from my dealership.