Sponsored

S550 WHEEL COLORS ALL MODELS + CARBON FIBER + GRABBER + MORE (ECO/V6/GT)

Sponsored

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Order placed! I've ordered the decals in the past and was very satisfied...I picked up a new steering wheel and opted to go w/a new (different color) for the new wheel.

Quick turn-around and reasonably priced IMO :headbang::headbang:

Furious_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP
Received my emblems last week. Already put the front one on. Love it. Will post picture soon. Any plans to make a slightly smaller one?

proj_vulpix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP
This man is the real deal! Hook up after hookup! So I received my pony a few days ago in the mail and was excited to put them on. Everything looked good except I realized I was missing my mini decal (which could have been my fault since these stickers are so tiny!) but I messaged Chameleon and he hooked me up with a new one without question! Also hooked me up with a new steering wheel sticker since I'm lacking the skills in the art department and ripped the pony's leg off haha.

Great service! Appreciate the high quality stickers!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Chameleon

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
This man is the real deal! Hook up after hookup! So I received my pony a few days ago in the mail and was excited to put them on. Everything looked good except I realized I was missing my mini decal (which could have been my fault since these stickers are so tiny!) but I messaged Chameleon and he hooked me up with a new one without question! Also hooked me up with a new steering wheel sticker since I'm lacking the skills in the art department and ripped the pony's leg off haha.

Great service! Appreciate the high quality stickers!
On the way sir. :cheers: