From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
I have been a Police Officer for almost 11 years...

Just a moment ago, I feel I have finally seen the mountain top of RETARDED calls.

Caller wants Officers to respond to such and such buffet, due to her food tasting bad. SHE WANTS TO PRESS CHARGES....

I am happy I do not get dispatched to calls these days with my current position. I'd be FIRED if I had to handle this one.

Why COMS even built that call is beyond me.
Sponsored

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Wow that's awesome I can only imagine what this pillar of the community looked like.

Thanks for being a cop too man, not easy these days.

OP
OP
LETHAL

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
Super cuts commercials... with the daily selfies after the haircuts...Ugliest people roaming the earth... STOP IT...

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
To the relative on Facebook that fills my entire wall with nothing but extremely ridiculous political posts.

Sponsored

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
One, rear wheel bearing dust cap for a 2011 Focus. $30.19 plus tax at C.Harper Ford in Belle Vernon, PA.
Ordered two, from Rock Auto. Received them in three days at the grand total of $6.75. And I have a nice little box and air padding to re-use.

dotJake

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sdyoung.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum GT Premium
To the clueless non-traveler crew that waddled to a halt at Sky Harbor... those people mover flat walkways are NOT for you to catch your breath on because your daily meals consist of KFC washed down with a 2 liter of Coke and Krispy Kreme chasers.... they're meant to move you (more to the point: ME) quicker through the damn airport so nobody looks like Juice Heismaning to a flight after a nice TSA delay. This isn't Disneyland. You didn't find a "free" ride. Get going...

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
To the clueless non-traveler crew that waddled to a halt at Sky Harbor... those people mover flat walkways are NOT for you to catch your breath on because your daily meals consist of KFC washed down with a 2 liter of Coke and Krispy Kreme chasers.... they're meant to move you (more to the point: ME) quicker through the damn airport so nobody looks like Juice Heismaning to a flight after a nice TSA delay. This isn't Disneyland. You didn't find a "free" ride. Get going...

Or at least if you are standing, stand to the right and let people pass to the left

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Even though that's posted at about every terminal I've passed thru its rarely followed. I don't get it.
People just don't care about anyone else anymore.

Sponsored

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
I care. I'm always considerate of others until I get on this site and then tell a bunch of people to FO.

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
To the special Ford orange coolant that auto parts stores in my area don't carry. Dealer price is $13.00 for pre diluted 50/50 mix per gallon. Which essentially makes it $26.00 per gallon according to my math because now I can't make two gallons.

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
To the lawn care company that ruined my nice new sodded lawn. They tried to fix it and did a job i was happy with (took about 8 tries) then decided to go overkill with the weed control stuff and pretty much killed my lawn. And they wonder why I have to call them all the time. Cause they cant do the job they are hired to do. If i didnt deploy so much id do it myself.

CB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT, Black, PP
To the civil engineers or municipal planning or whatever you want to call the rubber heads, up yours for putting the man hole access right in our tire tracks.

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Why two hell won't anyone make a front bra for a California Special? :mad:
Sponsored