corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Lowering typically moves the suspension into a region where the [negative] camber gain is slower even though the static camber itself would go more negative until you adjust it back.

The compliance effects would always be there, just that you have less "geometric camber recovery" working to oppose the compliance.

Norm
Sponsored

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
13996226_1797232667223748_91759032583647563_o_zpsgmnkj6w5.jpg

Wish I had some on Track. This was at the Autoahn Country Club in Joliet, with LAPS, inc. Bravo Ford! This car was amazing on the road course. My only modification so far, is a BMR lockout kit for the rear and Delrin bushings.

Needless to say I had a blast and I am very happy with my purchase. On the last session I did get the dreaded rear diff warning. It did take 4 sessions to get it though.

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Pictures from Summit Point Main at Chin Motorsports event on 7/30-31. Also ran in the PCA Potomac event the following weekend.

And video from the PCA Potomac event - had a great time trying to keep up with a new Z06 until I pummeled a groundhog on the main straight at 120 mph!

[ame]

Last edited:

Sponsored

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
And video from the PCA Potomac event - had a great time trying to keep up with a new Z06 until I pummeled a groundhog on the back straight at 120 mph!
I see you have that Auto-Blip thingy installed...how hard was it to do on the Mustang?

I plan on taking mine off the old car and onto the new one and was hoping it would be just as easy to install.

Also what tire/wheel setup do you have?

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I see you have that Auto-Blip thingy installed...how hard was it to do on the Mustang?

I plan on taking mine off the old car and onto the new one and was hoping it would be just as easy to install.

Also what tire/wheel setup do you have?
I would suggest removing the driver side seat for the install as space is tight, but its not too bad. There's also S550 specific install instructions on the AutoBlip site.

I'm running the Apex 18x10 wheels with 275/40/18 RE-11 squared.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
gtorpedo, what exhaust are you running? Car sounds mean in the video.

What other mods are you running (suspension, etc)

Also, Is that the ZL1 front tow hook?

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
gtorpedo, what exhaust are you running? Car sounds mean in the video.

What other mods are you running (suspension, etc)

Also, Is that the ZL1 front tow hook?
I've intended to start a build thread but haven't gotten around to it (the list is long). Exhaust is the Corsa Xtreme and overall the biggest changes i've made are to the suspension (pretty much everything BMR offers plus Ridetech Level 2 coilovers). That is the ZL1 front tow hook as well.

Sponsored

Spartan_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT/PP M/T
Just a few pictures, my first season. I'm hooked. Can't wait to see what this car can really do!

4L7pvJy.jpg

IvBgguT.jpg

kEiOWYM.jpg

u0PXDmQ.jpg

I5Dou7s.jpg

bluestang50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2020 Explorer ST, 1990 Mustang GT turbo
I've intended to start a build thread but haven't gotten around to it (the list is long). Exhaust is the Corsa Xtreme and overall the biggest changes i've made are to the suspension (pretty much everything BMR offers plus Ridetech Level 2 coilovers). That is the ZL1 front tow hook as well.
How are you enjoying the riedtechs and what rate coils are you running front and rear? I am interested in the ridetechs.

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How are you enjoying the riedtechs and what rate coils are you running front and rear? I am interested in the ridetechs.
I haven't had the Ridetech's on for long, but do enjoy them so far. I'm running the 350f/400r springs and think its a nice blend for street and track use. There are 24 clicks of rebound adjustment, but really only the top half of that is usable with this spring combo. If you go any softer than that i've experienced bounciness.

Brent Dalton

Sua Sponte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Pictures from Summit Point Main at Chin Motorsports event on 7/30-31. Also ran in the PCA Potomac event the following weekend.

And video from the PCA Potomac event - had a great time trying to keep up with a new Z06 until I pummeled a groundhog on the main straight at 120 mph!

Car and Driver are looking good man!
Sponsored