Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Had a blast at Mustang Week! Steve from UPR installed my new Paxton/Vortech catch can and right before the trip we swapped in a stage one built MT82 and RXT with lightened steel fly.

Here's a couple pics from the trip as well.

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP

Sponsored

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
After doing a pull on Friday, 4th gear in the MT82 decided it didn't want to play anymore and broke. So now I am in the process of getting a Calimer built TR6060 that's 1100hp capable and adding all the goodies, such as the MGW as well as the DSS driveshaft. Ill post more updates as parts and goodies start to arrive.

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
After doing a pull on Friday, 4th gear in the MT82 decided it didn't want to play anymore and broke. So now I am in the process of getting a Calimer built TR6060 that's 1100hp capable and adding all the goodies, such as the MGW as well as the DSS driveshaft. Ill post more updates as parts and goodies start to arrive.

Go big or go home!

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Go big or go home!
That's the theory at this point. I think this trans is going to really go well with the 3.73s and the centri. The calculator I found shows 4th will run to 185 at 8k rpm. So no more 5th gear tosses needed lol

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Just got the new TR6060 in the car yesterday and all I can say is wow. Even with the new shifter and 1 piece DSS driveshaft there is no added NVH whatsoever. Here is the best part, the trans shifts are butter smooth and with the MGW they have an awesome positive feel. As far as the gearing is concerned this trans feels like the perfect pairing with the centri. The car stays in gear longer and feels like it plants the power better. Im a huge fan of the swap.

Gibbo205

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UK 2015 Mustang & BMW E46 M3
Hey buddy

Car is looking fab, I emailed you last night but don't know if you got it or not as its being several months since we spoke. Did you get it mate?

Sponsored

esacteksab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just got the new TR6060 in the car yesterday and all I can say is wow. Even with the new shifter and 1 piece DSS driveshaft there is no added NVH whatsoever. Here is the best part, the trans shifts are butter smooth and with the MGW they have an awesome positive feel. As far as the gearing is concerned this trans feels like the perfect pairing with the centri. The car stays in gear longer and feels like it plants the power better. Im a huge fan of the swap.
I heard the gears are long. May not have to make that last shift that you may have had to make with the mt-82. Any races left this year? Wichita has one Oct 29th/30th and one Nov 5/6. Not sure if I'll get out or not before the end of the year.

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Hey buddy

Car is looking fab, I emailed you last night but don't know if you got it or not as its being several months since we spoke. Did you get it mate?
I did, I'll get my act together and shoot you a response tomorrow. :)

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
I heard the gears are long. May not have to make that last shift that you may have had to make with the mt-82. Any races left this year? Wichita has one Oct 29th/30th and one Nov 5/6. Not sure if I'll get out or not before the end of the year.
Streetcar takeover OKC is the 21/22 of this month. We are planning on racing there.

OP
OP
Major League Infidel

Major League Infidel

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
'15 CO GT PP
Is that a no-prep race? I'll be 1-2 days out of surgery, no way I make that. Good luck!
the Friday night is but Saturday will be prepped. Im gonna race the Stick class and maybe the rwd roll class for shits and grins.
Sponsored