Tennessee/Middle TN

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Clinton, TN here, just north of Knoxville. Ordered my '13 GT through Lance Cunningham and plan on ordering a '15 this winter from them as well. If anybody goes there see Cole Fisher, tell him I sent ya!
I bought my Focus from there. COTUS shows a Comp Orange Premium GT with PP awaiting shipment for Lance Cunningham.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jshsharp03

Jshsharp03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
I was going to order my Ecoboost premium from that dealership. I had a horrible experience with their inventory manager and walked out. Wound up buying from local dealer in Dickson. Hope you have a good experience. After my experience I received calls from the general manager and owner but I decided to go to a closer dealership. I'm looking at a mid to late November delivery. I would be interested in getting together when we have delivery.
I had an OK experience. No one knew the order banks were open except for the inventory manager. I did everything over the phone without a down payment. No fault of the dealer but my Retail order is still yet to be scheduled per cotus. Do you have any tracking?

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
I bought my Focus from there. COTUS shows a Comp Orange Premium GT with PP awaiting shipment for Lance Cunningham.
Yeah I've been keeping an eye on Cotus on every car they have in stock, looks like it'll be a couple more weeks before they get any in. I did notice that Lenoir City Ford has a black GT premium with performance package in transit right now.

EDIT: A guy on Instagram posted a picture of the GT at Lenoir City Ford, it just came in today! I'll be checking it out first thing in the morning.

icarumba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Mopar or No Car
Mount Juliet! 25 mi east of Nashville. Hoping to get my hands on a V6 Convertible someday soon!

Sponsored

aladams713

RMCS(SS) USN Ret.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metalic 5.0 w/50 year pack
I had an OK experience. No one knew the order banks were open except for the inventory manager. I did everything over the phone without a down payment. No fault of the dealer but my Retail order is still yet to be scheduled per cotus. Do you have any tracking?
Glad to hear you had a better experience. I placed my order August 29 and still no VIN. Getting very frustrated. :thumbdown: About ready to look for something at dealerships nearby. Tracking on COTUS but haven't seen movement Good luck with your order. Keep in touch and let me know of your progress.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' fusion 14 explorer sport
The dealership in Clarksville head of Red GT that sold pretty fast. I CNN mature they have a couple more on order. I think when they get them in I'll go up and take a look.
The red GT was sold exactly 48 hours after they received it. They have about 6 cars listed in their inventory, but three of them were produced at the beginning of Sept. and will never be delivered :shrug:. They have the $33k DIB GT there now, and they have a CO - GT, and an Ecoboost coming soon. The three cars with the last five of the VIN 009XX are the ones that are doomed. I may pick up the CO one. I have already put a hold on it.

aladams713

RMCS(SS) USN Ret.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
The red GT was sold exactly 48 hours after they received it. They have about 6 cars listed in their inventory, but three of them were produced at the beginning of Sept. and will never be delivered :shrug:. They have the $33k DIB GT there now, and they have a CO - GT, and an Ecoboost coming soon. The three cars with the last five of the VIN 009XX are the ones that are doomed. I may pick up the CO one. I have already put a hold on it.
Thanks for the info. I purchased my 2012 GT Premium from them and got a good deal. Ordered my 2015 from dealer in Dickson. Almost 2 months with no progress so I need to have a talk with them and see what they can get. Tired of waiting on my custom order and no encouraging word. Good luck.

Sponsored

Tokyosmash!

Moving and shaking.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP, 2013 Focus ST
Clarksville here, ordered mine thru Jenkins and Wynne. Saw the CO the other day, their sales manager originally ordered it for himself, exactly why I didn't order CO.

aladams713

RMCS(SS) USN Ret.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I finally gave up on my order and got a refund of my deposit. Went back to Fort of Franklin and within 24 hours they were able to find me a GT premium.

I had dealt with another dealership for 2 1/2 month. After many conversations with the dealership, they didn't seemed invested in looking very hard to find me a car. That's when I called Doug Kaufman at Ford of Frankin. Within 48 hours and a 1000 mile round-trip drive to pick the car up in Northern Ohio I am the proud owner of a 2015 GT Premium in Guard Metallic.

FoF traded a ECOBOOST Premium for the GT Premium so Doug and I road 500 miles in the ECOBOOST. The EB is a fine driving and riding car. We got about 27 MPG on the trip up. The ride down in the GT Premium got us about 22.6 MPG for the first 500 miles driven in the car. The next day I drove to Memphis, the 400 mile round trip to Memphis came in at 25.7 driving the speed limit. I thought that mileage was pretty good for a 435 HP V-8 and will get better when the engine is broken in.

No review that I write would give justice to the S550 GT Premium. It's got to be seen and driven to fully appreciate the vehicle. My wife says I have a constant smile on my face. Besides the ride, my wife is most impressed with the Pony Projection lights that show a running Pony on the ground at night.
I'm extremely happy with my car and my buying experience at Ford of Franklin. After an initial bad experience with one individual at FoF in August they really came through and got me the exact car I wanted in record time. :clap2::clap2:

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Larry Hill Ford in Cleveland has a DIB Premium Ecoboost and Guard GT Premium with PP on the lot right now.
20141130_095859.jpg
Sponsored