Sponsored

TSW Bathurst 19x9.5 square, metal TPMS stems

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Been lurking and reading for a few months now. Dizzying amount of info on here... great community. :ford:

Finally got my '17 GT PP and as others have posted, going through the mind-numbing decision process on wheels/tires. I've just about settled on the TSW Bathurst in gunmetal 19x9.5 +39 wrapped in Bridgestone RE-71R 285/35/19. Car will do some track days (mid to upper intermediate level) so light weight is important... but I'm also a cheap-ass. :D

I searched to the end of the internet but didn't see anyone running this exact combo. Not clear whether I'll need a spacer up front or not. Certainly will need hub rings.

The other question I had I don't see talked about much is the TPMS/valve stem kit. My last car had two different stock valve stem failures on different track days, so I vowed to never run rubber stems again on a track day car. Dill Air Controls VS-925 is what I used before... anyone know if they will work (or what will) for the Mustang TPMS and aftermarket wheels?

The part numbers for the stems are:
VS-925C - chrome
VS-925A - silver
VS-925B - black

Thanks!
Sponsored

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
Been lurking and reading for a few months now. Dizzying amount of info on here... great community. :ford:

Finally got my '17 GT PP and as others have posted, going through the mind-numbing decision process on wheels/tires. I've just about settled on the TSW Bathurst in gunmetal 19x9.5 +39 wrapped in Bridgestone RE-71R 285/35/19. Car will do some track days (mid to upper intermediate level) so light weight is important... but I'm also a cheap-ass. :D

I searched to the end of the internet but didn't see anyone running this exact combo. Not clear whether I'll need a spacer up front or not. Certainly will need hub rings.

The other question I had I don't see talked about much is the TPMS/valve stem kit. My last car had two different stock valve stem failures on different track days, so I vowed to never run rubber stems again on a track day car. Dill Air Controls VS-925 is what I used before... anyone know if they will work (or what will) for the Mustang TPMS and aftermarket wheels?

The part numbers for the stems are:
VS-925C - chrome
VS-925A - silver
VS-925B - black

Thanks!
Im a authorized TSW dealer so I can def help you out if you like.

The application does work, I would say a 5 mm spacer would help to push the fitment out a bit but from my conversion it doesnt need a spacer.

Let me know if I can help you out.

OP
OP

lugz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I ASSume they will work. Might try talking to one of the places who sell the Dill stems. I ended up ordering an assembled package from Paul, so it's up to him if he wants to share what particular metal stems he uses.
Sponsored