Sponsored

So how much longer do you think this forum will be here

markbento

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 V6 Drop top
Ok ford did it they Killed our cars and have left us out to die, so with that said and the fact that the V6 is no longer how much longer do you guys think this sub forum will be here before it gets closed off
Sponsored

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
This forum will be renamed TTV6 forums in 2019. By that time most of us will have either traded up for a V8....traded up for a TTV6...or still rocking the 3.7.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
This forum will be renamed TTV6 forums in 2019. By that time most of us will have either traded up for a V8....traded up for a TTV6...or still rocking the 3.7.
Nah, TTV6 will be a sub forum on mustang7g.com ;)

This sub forum isn't going anywhere :thumbsup:

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
I dont see why they would close it.

The car is and will continue to be in existence unless they all magically disappear, so I think you are good.

Sponsored

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
It won't get closed anytime soon. It will become a ghost town by the time that happens.

HDV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang 3.7
This really depresses me... This is the first mustang ive ever bought and they discontinue it. I feel betrayed by ford because the V6 has been around for forever....

DANA44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 v6 convertible
This really depresses me... This is the first mustang ive ever bought and they discontinue it. I feel betrayed by ford because the V6 has been around for forever....
View it as a vehicle that's a limited edition the 3.7 is a great engine. For those who hold onto their vehicles long-term and then decide to resale the value may be higher than comprable turbocharged versions because of the stigma associated with legacy high mileage turbos.

Stormtrooper5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GTPP
I feel differently about it. Yes it's sad they remove the V6 but I like the fact that I am driving the Mustang Trim that not a lot of people have. In a single week, I can come across maybe 30 Ecoboosts, 20 GT's, but only 1 V6. I like that because I am weird.
2017 Grabber Blue V6 Mustangs will pretty much be a very rare pony, I will take a picture if I spot a GB V6 lol.

Don't worry though, the V6 will come back in either the 2.7eb or 3.5eb by 2020. This is kind of inevitable considering they put the TTV6 in their GT and Raptor.

I see the V6 Mustang as a child that was ridiculed all his life, steps out for a few years and comes back as a hardened warrior not to be reckoned with. Stupid analogy but I am weird. I would love to see the V6 be the top dog for the new generation and I have a feeling it may.

Sponsored

clubamericalara

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost
yo okc, you gonna be at C&C at northpark mall saturday? i'd like to see your stang.

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
No worries, the vendors will still be here making deals with themselves and their various monikers. Lol.

matteos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It will go on until there are no more V6's.

Seriously, I was in a 5th Gen Celica forum before this... Which is still an active forum despite the car going out of production in 1993.

What will change though is from "how do I mod this?" to "How do I fix this?"

MechWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red, FB, 3.7L, 051A, MANUAL !!
I agree with everyone on here, this V6 sub-forum ain't going away, EVER !!!

I am completely new to the 3.7L & COMPLETELY HAPPY WITH HER !!!

This 3.7L does everything my past 5.0L & 4.6L GT's could do, with better MPG's too !!!
While it doesn't have all the low end grunt of my past V8's, it's makes up for it & exceeds in all other areas. I LOVE THIS MOTOR !!! A perfect balance of HP, Torque, MPG. An AWESOME DAILY DRIVER !!!
I can't believe Ford killed it off, but everyone knew it was coming soon. They only sold the 3.7L in North America, once the Mustang went worldwide. So sad.

Steelhorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erek
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red GT Coupe
This sub forum isn't going anywhere...
On FordTruckEnthusiast my subforum still stands and they haven't made the Excursion since 2005.

I think we're ok ;)
Sponsored