Sponsored

█ 15-16 Ford Mustang GT350 Style Front Bumper Conversion | Lips | Trunk Spoilers █

Tobi_Aye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Does the Performance Style lip work with the std GT Premium belly pan ? Any cutting required?

Also the Type-S - how does that mount, almost looks like it just snaps over the OE lip ?

I can't find either of these on your website, would be nice to be able to look @ the install instructions before buying !
Yea those questions need answers cuz I had MAJOR issues with mine.
Sponsored

Mustang_Eh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP2
Does the performance lip work on V6 WITHOUT PP bellypan? Basically, do I just buy the lip and slap it on or do I need to buy more stuff to actually install it?:cheers:

Edit: I don't see the splitters on your website yet, are you guys still working on it?

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I believe the gt350 sits lower than a gt, plus the gt hood has those weird spike or mohawk looking formation on the hood. Even with 1 inch lowering springs the gt would look a lot better with this style front bumper. Now combine this front bunper with a Cervini Ram Air Hood! Just damn!
Well Im not talking about the car sitting lower, I'm saying that the hood/front itself is actually an 1" lower on the GT350. I remember reading somewhere that everything from the windshield forward was new on the GT350 and one of the comments was that the hood/fenders/etc all sit 1" lower then the base GT.

I'm sure it had something to do with visibility because you bar none can see way better out the GT350 and see the whole hood vs only seeing the bulge and left part of the hood on the GT.

Not sure if it's any better with a GT that has had it's actually springs/front changed and lowered by an 1" or more while not touching the rear.

uhoh5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT OW
That's my car on the third photo!!! More than half the price of the original and the fitment is perfect. It's a plug and play

Kahboom

Kahboom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, Recaros/2014 Explorer Sport 4X4
Would be nice if there was a version with fog lights or able to reuse factory fog lights on the GT350 style bumper.

Sponsored

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
How about making a GT350 style bumper that can incorporate the OEM Foglights on the non GT350 cars? I like my foglights and think the GT350 bumper is aggressive, but I wouldn't want to give up my foglights, so I was curious if anyone's thought about that. Plus you wouldn't have a car trying to mimic a real GT350 as it would have a look that's all its own. Thoughts???
+1 Agree, I don't want to lose my fog lights either, looks like something is missing. Also I would like the bumper to be as wide as GT350 because I want to use wider wheels at the front to give that aggressive stance to the car. This was the reason GT350 and R have wider front bumper and fender at the first place.
And I would also be interested in Gt350 style fenders (wide body, same as Gt350)

OGHK87Jay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
OP I would like to know if this will work with the adaptive cruise control unit in the lower grill on Performance pack model and will there be one made to work with it. Also interested to see if one version will be made where we can keep the fog lights as well. I am local in socal if you need a test fitter for adaptive cruise control for the GT350 style bumper

Last edited:

chris kennedy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang
Fitment is good- we haven't had any feedback regarding fitment issues

Unfortunately the bumper is heavy and the postage will cost us just that :(

The bumper does fit Ecoboost models- the only models they do not fit are Shelby GT350s and GT350Rs. Unfortunately we do not have the hood conversion :( I do not have the source as this photo was sent to us by a customer

Yes haha I used to be more active in the scene (:

I will forward this to the rest of the R&D department (:

There actually isn't :(

Hi:

This is terrific! When the 2017 Mustangs are available, will you be offering this painted in the new Lightening Blue color?

Thanks!

/s/ Chris

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
Pardon my ignorance and if this has been asked earlier? Are these bumpers as wide as Gt350 bumpers if no is there a possibility that you will bring them as an option. Just curious because without the same width as GT350 the look of the car and bumper changed especially when the GT and EB sits bit higher than GT350.
Thanks

Sponsored

DrunkMonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 5.0
I like it think it's the best looking one for sure.

But more expensive by a lot.

Wish they were a bit cheaper id def rock one of theirs

BLUEIVYS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT performance deep impact blue
I like it think it's the best looking one for sure.

But more expensive by a lot.

Wish they were a bit cheaper id def rock one of theirs
I agree as well. I seen the Anderson composites one on my buddies and it looked great, so I'd go with that one instead

OP
OP

Ikonmotorsports

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 GT
Does the Performance Style lip work with the std GT Premium belly pan ? Any cutting required?

Also the Type-S - how does that mount, almost looks like it just snaps over the OE lip ?

I can't find either of these on your website, would be nice to be able to look @ the install instructions before buying !
Yes, the Type S will snap over the OE lip; it actually requires the OE lip for it to fit

Yea those questions need answers cuz I had MAJOR issues with mine.
Does the performance lip work on V6 WITHOUT PP bellypan? Basically, do I just buy the lip and slap it on or do I need to buy more stuff to actually install it?:cheers:

Edit: I don't see the splitters on your website yet, are you guys still working on it?
The lip will fit on all of the 15-16 models except for GT350 and GT350R trims with or without the belly pan. The mounting points on this lip will be mounted on the bumper itself directly. The mounting holes do not extend all the way back toward the belly pan, so it should clear without any cutting.

As for the splitters, we do not have all of our products listed on our website yet; yes we are still working on it :)

That's my car on the third photo!!! More than half the price of the original and the fitment is perfect. It's a plug and play
Will credit the photo to you now :)

OP I would like to know if this will work with the adaptive cruise control unit in the lower grill on Performance pack model and will there be one made to work with it. Also interested to see if one version will be made where we can keep the fog lights as well. I am local in socal if you need a test fitter for adaptive cruise control for the GT350 style bumper
No it will not work with adaptive cruse control; the radar sensor is behind the plastic part on the lower grill. That part cannot be transferred to the new GT350 style conversion bumper.

Pardon my ignorance and if this has been asked earlier? Are these bumpers as wide as Gt350 bumpers if no is there a possibility that you will bring them as an option. Just curious because without the same width as GT350 the look of the car and bumper changed especially when the GT and EB sits bit higher than GT350.
Thanks
No it isn't; the GT350 and GT350R bumpers are roughly about 2 inches wider on each side. This bumper will convert the regular Mustang models into the look of a GT350 front, however, there will still be a difference in the width from an actual GT350 model.

Sharman_S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Performance Pack 2
I purchased this bumper about 2 weeks ago, and let me start by saying this is the closet replica there is out to date! I recently had another gt350 bumper and did not like it at all. From the material it's made of to all the pieces it comes in, its all fanominal! I got the painted option because I had some issues with paint here locally, and that came out beautifully as well! I owe a big thanks to Steve here at ikon, he got this bumper painted and shipped out before a local show I wanted to go to. I more then 1000% recommend this product if you're looking for that oem look.

Hope these photos do justice for this bumper and it's quality!

Sponsored