Sponsored

Anyone active on here?

HectorC978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Deep Impact Blue GT PP
Stratham, NH

Damn! I wish I had know about the Cars and Coffee in Burlington. Missed the post!
It was a nice day for a road trip. I spent the day cleaning the garage:frusty:
Yes, it was a great turn out today also! Weather was great and plenty of cars and great people. Next herb chambers cars and coffee is June 11th at Lexus of Sharon. But any day cleaning the garage is never a waste in my book! Ha! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

HectorC978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beverly,Ma
Just got my car last week also new to the forum
Welcome, another one from the Northshore. Hope to see you on the streets at some point. Enjoy your new car! :ford:

HectorC978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Beverly,Ma
Just got my car last week also new to the forum
Saw a black performance package today on 95 South this morning in traffic near 93, wondering if by any chance this could've been you coming from Beverly this morning about 9am. ?

Sponsored

HectorC978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree! :cheers:
The Mustang Car Club Of NE has events MA, CT & RI this summer or we can create own own S550 meetup.

Massachusetts is "most central" for the general population but who would say no to a road trip? :thumbsup:

http://www.mccne.com/events/
Did someone say road trip? :thumbsup:

S550GTDan

21 I had a midlife crisis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium / Performance Package
I agree! :cheers:
The Mustang Car Club Of NE has events MA, CT & RI this summer or we can create own own S550 meetup.

Massachusetts is "most central" for the general population but who would say no to a road trip? :thumbsup:

http://www.mccne.com/events/

I was at their last meet a few weeks ago. I was the only S550.

BEANTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black M6 GT PP
[MENTION=17354]HectorC978[/MENTION]
What's up brother. I wish I could start the day off that late. Unfortunately I'm on the road at 5am I work in Charlestown. Only good thing is I don't have to deal with that traffic in the morning. The afternoon is a different story. I really don't see many S550's around. Have a good one my man

HectorC978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's up brother. I wish I could start the day off that late. Unfortunately I'm on the road at 5am I work in Charlestown. Only good thing is I don't have to deal with that traffic in the morning. The afternoon is a different story. I really don't see many S550's around. Have a good one my man
Ohhh man 5am, that's a hell of an early start. Ohhh well figured I'd give it a shot since I see a few s550's around but never anyone from the forum. Might start driving around with a "mustang6g.com forum?" Sign on my passenger seat ! :shrug:

Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
i used to keep everything active when i was in Ri.. now everythin is slow......... btw i miss my new england

antny825

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
Hey guys, Haverhill Mass here. I have only seen a couple of S550's around these parts.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
you know guys.. INFRNO used to be free bird in new england... now i traded to gt premium.. now her name is " BLADE" but i shifted to wa

BEANTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black M6 GT PP
Taxachusetts best state in the country!!! Ya right if my wife would leave id be outta here in a second. Looks like I'll be a masshole resident till I retire.

angermgmt14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium--Oxford White--A6
I visit my Mom in C-town every other weekend or so. Usually on Saturday. She lives in a low income home for the elderly, it's right down the street from Bunker Hill Monument. We were born and raised in Somerville.
If anyone is interested I may be heading down to forum member Terminated ' s house on Saturday. He's going to install my GT350 track pack spoiler, CS splitter and OEM black heat extractors. You are welcome to come down. (As long as we don't make too much noise)
Sponsored