Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost

MagneticGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I bought the VSS module and LED from you guys. I've installed them both. Now, I'm just trying to decide about adding the Remote Access unit. It's kind of pricey. Plus, if Ford charges $50/year to use it, I'm not sure it's really worth it. It is cool though. :cool:

The VSS required is not installed from the factory and will be required along with the RMU.

If the unit is purchased from us we activate for free over the phone. If the vehicle has a factory remote start then no dealer visit is required and the install can be completed in about 15 minutes.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Carb approval for the Cai or the tune?

Can't they just released the cai?
As mentioned, anything that alters the original emissions components of the car needs to be approved.

I bought the VSS module and LED from you guys. I've installed them both. Now, I'm just trying to decide about adding the Remote Access unit. It's kind of pricey. Plus, if Ford charges $50/year to use it, I'm not sure it's really worth it. It is cool though. :cool:
Well we do sell alot especially to the F150 and Explorer guys. Aside from the obvious controls it gives you from just about anywhere in the country it also alerts you by text should the VSS detect impact or entry of the vehicle.

Perhaps some other members who have it can chime in on their experiences. And yes there is a 50.00 annual charge for the service.

-Benny

thewoodscrew

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Base
What is the difference in the Ford Racing Mustang Strut Mounts M-18183-M versus just buying the individual parts from the GT Performance Pack?

Sponsored

Brando

Get Some
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 Red LX 331 Stroker
I saw the Ford racing mustang tail light panel (the blank one)for $101 roughly. Does that include shipping by chance? And do y'all take PayPal?

Thanks in advance!

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I saw the Ford racing mustang tail light panel (the blank one)for $101 roughly. Does that include shipping by chance? And do y'all take PayPal?

Thanks in advance!
PM sent, Yes we do accept paypal

Thanks,
-Benny
Sponsored