ORANGE FURY S550 MUSTANG Thread

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
Is the production version going to have the same gaps as this one does?
I hope they don't. But this being the first MY after refresh, I am skeptical about as the same thing happened with 15's

Mr Wibbles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Mustang GT550
It looks like the Focus ST orange "tangerine scream" it don't look too bad but I think competition orange looks better on a bigger car

dogiebitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram 1500 Rebel 5.7L
Vehicle Showcase
Hoping they keep Orange Fury for the next gen Mustangs in 2021/22. When it's time to upgrade, this would definitely be the #1 choice.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I've really warmed up to this body style and definitely this color. I can't wait to see it in person outside.

Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
To me that looks like the hood is popped open and just resting. Hope that's what it is..
No,.......I don't think that's it.
If that were the case, the hood would be raised more along the sides of the fenders, but it sits flat in those areas. I think that's the way it is.

ColMusstard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
No,.......I don't think that's it.
If that were the case, the hood would be raised more along the sides of the fenders, but it sits flat in those areas. I think that's the way it is.
I went to the Dayton Auto Show and can confirm that the hood fitment does not look like that picture

UMDrummer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium ETA 8/3/18
Did I see a comment somewhere that the final production color is supposed to be darker? I really like how the color looks in the media pictures posted on the actual Ford site; looks deep and the metallic characteristics really come out. The color of the car from these auto show pics makes it look too flat plastic and yellow for me. I don't see where the "metallic tri coat" part comes in.

ColMusstard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Did I see a comment somewhere that the final production color is supposed to be darker? I really like how the color looks in the media pictures posted on the actual Ford site; looks deep and the metallic characteristics really come out. The color of the car from these auto show pics makes it look too flat plastic and yellow for me. I don't see where the "metallic tri coat" part comes in.
The car in person is definitely yellowish. I overheard one guy say "I'm not sure about this yellow paint" and then someone corrected him to say it was Orange
Sponsored