SynisterGT

Kooks + Corsa FTW!!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
16 GT PP Mag/Redline
Welcome Mike! A few of us will be out at the Lakefront next Saturday for Cars and coffee New Orleans! Take the west end exit and head down by the lake.

Post a pic of your ride!
Sponsored

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Thanks for that man! Will have to see if I'll be able to make it out.

I'll be heading out to NOLA Feb. 3rd for their open track, pending weather. Anyone on here ever go out there for their track day or anything?

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Thanks for that man! Will have to see if I'll be able to make it out.

I'll be heading out to NOLA Feb. 3rd for their open track, pending weather. Anyone on here ever go out there for their track day or anything?
I haven't gone to NOLA Motorsports just yet for any of their events, but trust me I'm very anxious to. After hitting the back roads and swinging around some curves, I'd really like to push the car a little more.

Feb 2nd is my birthday so I'm not sure what I'll be doing around that time just yet, but hopefully we can keep in touch and get something going one day.

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
I haven't gone to NOLA Motorsports just yet for any of their events, but trust me I'm very anxious to. After hitting the back roads and swinging around some curves, I'd really like to push the car a little more.

Feb 2nd is my birthday so I'm not sure what I'll be doing around that time just yet, but hopefully we can keep in touch and get something going one day.
Do what?! You haven't let her stretch her legs yet!? Blasphemy! lol

I've been going for a few years now. It's a big, beautiful facility. It is a little expensive to go play but once you do it, you won't be able to stop. The road racing bug will hit you hard. My dad and I try to go a few times a year. Def should try and set something up one of these days.

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Do what?! You haven't let her stretch her legs yet!? Blasphemy! lol

I've been going for a few years now. It's a big, beautiful facility. It is a little expensive to go play but once you do it, you won't be able to stop. The road racing bug will hit you hard. My dad and I try to go a few times a year. Def should try and set something up one of these days.
Yeah I know, lol. Just only on the back roads. I've only had it for about 3 months but I'm anxious to get her out there. I'm down for that too! :D

Sponsored

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
Anyone going to tx2k this year???
I had a condo setup and all, but Mitch's wedding is that weekend. I think White Lightning and a few of the other guys from Houma will be there, though.

jeffdeq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium Convertible White Platinum
Hello all, Jeff here, I'm in Central. I bought a 2017 white platinum GT Premium convertible in Dallas on Feb 15. My pics are in my "Garage". It is going to be my daily driver replacing an F150 I had. Looking to meet you guys in the next couple of weeks if you are planning something.

jeffdeq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I guess you guys were all at Mardi Gras this past weekend. I'm going out of state this coming weekend but I look forward to meeting you all next week if you are planning a get together.

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
I don't know if anyone in here really gets together per say but would love if that changed and there be more get togethers and such.

I feel like most weeks coming home I see a lot of Mustangs and other sports cars heading towards the interstate when I'm coming home through Denham. Maybe a coincidence or maybe they're heading towards Hooters or Twin Peaks on those evenings. I wish I got off earlier but anywho..something to think about.

Sponsored

jeffdeq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
The next BR Mustangers meeting will be Jones Creek Cafe & Oyster Bar (225-755-3550) located at 15005 Market Street this evening at 7PM. I think I might ride over there. Haven't been to one of their meetings in over 10 years.
Jeff

RedfireV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10
Oh cool, my dad is part of that group.

In my last response I meant to say as far as forum members go.

jeffdeq

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
I understand.
Well it just commenced to storming rain. I guess tonight is off.

Desta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost
Hey guys, I just joined the site. I go to LSU and just purchased a 2017 mustang Ecoboost last week.

On a side note, anyone in the area an Ecoboost with muffler delete? Curious to see how it sounds in person.

bombs551

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys, I just joined the site. I go to LSU and just purchased a 2017 mustang Ecoboost last week.

On a side note, anyone in the area an Ecoboost with muffler delete? Curious to see how it sounds in person.
Not to sound weird... but your avatar looks like the parking garage at my apartment complex.. Bristol?
Sponsored