• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Oem MPSS for sale...must go this week!

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
Selling my spare set of lightly used pilot super sports. Tires are all at 65% tread depth or greater( 3 tires in between 6 and 7/32, one between 7 and 8/32. New is 10/32) asking $600 plus shipping paid by buyer. I'm in laurel, MD and any local buyers would be preferred. Best offer by the end of the week will be accepted as long as it's reasonable. PM with email for more pics.
20170204_173344.jpg
Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
Have you tried posting on craigslist?

I got "lucky" when buying almost similar tread wear MPSS tires. I say "lucky" because both tires were already plugged. But I ended up putting over 8k miles on them and even sold them to a buyer that couldnt find available MPSS tires and needed to get his car rolling. lol

Good price on the tires, I remember my 295 rears costing nearly $700 for mount/install. GLWS!! :)

OP
OP

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Forgot to mention...no patches no plugs, 1 track day, under 2500 miles.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Jb350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Bump this is a great deal. Tires are at close to 70$. Original cost is over $1400 and I'm only asking for 40% of that.

Brian F

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
PM sent

twpucci

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP Oxford White
If these aren't sold, let me know. I live about 20 minutes from you.

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Seller and I have worked out a deal on the 2 fronts just waiting on shipping quote. I'm sure the 2 rears are for sale
Sponsored