• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Right and left side Puddle lights

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
I ordered these before I found out that there was a Blis and non Blis version. These are for cars without Bliss. New and never opened.

$35 shipped for both the the CONUS. Paypal only please.

Thanks,

Jeff
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
HISSMAN

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump!

GreenGuardian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
What do you mean by bliss and non bliss version? What's the difference?

OP
OP
HISSMAN

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The way that they mount into the mirror is different. If you have Bliss then these will project the image away from the car further and it will be distorted. I didn't find out there was a difference until after I ordered them. :-(
[MENTION=22542]GreenGuardian[/MENTION]

Joebroni

Frac E-Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 50th
I think he means BLIS, BLind spot Information System. So these are for non-BLIS mirrors.

Sponsored

OP
OP
HISSMAN

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, what he said.. LOL

50Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Corsair & 1990 Mustang GT. 2019 Mustang GT PP2 (Sold), 2019 Lincoln MKZ (Sold), 2017 Mustang GT PP (Sold), 2009 Civic Si (Sold)
Any chance these can be retrofitted to the base mirrors?

OP
OP
HISSMAN

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold these yestrrday.

Sorry, they cant be retrofit.

buzz-dee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP
I ordered these before I found out that there was a Blis and non Blis version. These are for cars without Bliss. New and never opened.

$35 shipped for both the the CONUS. Paypal only please.

Thanks,

Jeff
Hi Jeff,

I would highly appreciate if you could post the part numbers that worked for you. I recently ran into the same problem as you and I couldn't find the part numbers for the BLIS version of the lights.
Since all Mustangs sold in Europe are coming w/o BLIS (and I got myself the US-Stang with BLIS), the local Ford dealer is no help at all since they're not able to order parts for the US version of the car.

Many thanks for your help

Cheers Seb

OP
OP
HISSMAN

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just replace the D at the front with an F I believe. I'm not really sure. They are so expensive for those of us with Blis that I am having the dealership do it under warranty.

buzz-dee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium PP