Couple of cool races with a 16 Zo6

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
It has 305/45/R18 Nitto NTO5R's. The car has a lund FF tune. Headers. CAI & 3800 Stall converter. This year we'll ad skinnies up front. This will be the first weight reduction we've done to her car. I wont be able to claim a full race weight of 4010 pounds anymore. And hopefully we'll do a GT350 intake and throttlebody. Should be good for 11.3s without having to rip the interior out. No to shabby for a premium car with cooled and heated power seats and a dozen speakers weighing it down.:D
You ever think about putting her on the bottle?, Even a small 50 dry shot will probably take a few 10ths and give you a few more MPH getting you in the 10s without being hard on the motor.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
You ever think about putting her on the bottle?, Even a small 50 dry shot will probably take a few 10ths and give you a few more MPH getting you in the 10s without being hard on the motor.
I wanted to supercharge it. It's my wife's car and she's concerned about top end handling with DRs and skinnies. My 95GT runs a 300 shot currently. (I Want to run a two stage 250/250 shot soon). I couldn't just run a small shot on her 15GT if I wanted to spray it. I love the way the spray hits down low to much.:D So most likely we'll stay NA on this car.

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
R/T is very quick, the car is very quick, nice combo huh? My cousin "bracket races" a Vega & a Monza. He also has a rail dragster. Driving mod is the key to winning, use a practice tree. I enjoy the twisty's for now. Congrats!
Sponsored