www.livernoismotorsports.com
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT (TVS 2650) (6R80)
2011-2017 MUSTANG GT 5.0
GT350/R 5.2 OIL-AIR SEPARATOR

ex_q90_w680_h_images_ePIM_original_M-6766-A50a.jpg

Help preserve the life of your 5.0 Coyote or 5.2L Voodoo Engine with this (M-6766-A50) Ford Performance Passenger Side Oil-Air Separator Kit. The back pressure present in your Mustang intake system causes oil vapor from the crankcase to recirculate its way into your air intake system. These oil vapors can condense into your intake and actually end up affecting the octane of your fuel. In addition to messing with your fuel octane, the vapors can also begin to form on your engine valves and spark plugs and piston tops causing combustion build up problems. This kit will make sure that your engine is not harmed by separating oil vapor from the air. This kit installs directly on your PCV system and includes OEM hoses and fittings.

ex_q90_w680_h_images_ePIM_original_M-6766-A50cut.jpg
ex_q90_w680_h_images_ePIM_original_M-6766-A50.jpg

Fits 2011-2016 5.0L Coyote and 2015-2016 5.2L Engines
Precision molded canister with unique filter media separates oil vapor from the air in the PCV system
Designed and engineered specifically for installation on the Ford 5.0L Coyote Engine
All OEM hoses and fittings are used for a high quality installation and function
Canister is located on the right front of the engine
This is a highly engineered system, not a universal "fits-all" kit

Get yours today!
http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/FRDM6766-A50
Sponsored

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
How necessary are these things on the V8 engine? I know these things are very debatable on the EB engine. I was considering getting to have engine longevity.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
This is a very good idea! When you have an engine that is high revving producing the impressive amount of power that the Coyote and Voodoo do this vapor collecting system is a smart safety mod!

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I have one of these. Totally blends into the engine bay such that NOBODY notices it and, if they do, ask if my car came with a catch can from the factory (because it looks stock). Kind of annoying to empty, relatively, but it has a huge capacity so not often you have to. And it mounts to something so it's not hanging on tubes.

stang77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
This is a very good idea! When you have an engine that is high revving producing the impressive amount of power that the Coyote and Voodoo do this vapor collecting system is a smart safety mod!
I figured as much. I just wanted confirmation. I just remember what you said about using those things on the EB engine. Certainly don't want to blindly mod.

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
S550 HQ
Vehicle(s)
I figured as much. I just wanted confirmation. I just remember what you said about using those things on the EB engine. Certainly don't want to blindly mod.
:thumbsup:
Sponsored