BKauto

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bkauto.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Performance Package Mustang GT
Hey guys,

I just wanted to introduce ourselves. We are Brey-Krause Automotive and we have been manufacturing high performance automotive accessories since the early 90’s. We produce products such as Harness Mounts, Fire Extinguisher Mounts, Aftermarket Seat Mounts, and much more. We have made a name for ourselves in the aftermarket Porsche, BMW, Camaro, and Corvette for creating product that are engineered and lab tested and endorsed by some of the most successful race teams around the world.

What sets us apart is the time and processes we go through to ensure our products are of the highest quality. All Brey-Krause products are engineered for car specific applications, and are designed, tested, and certified to meet and exceed forces required by the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin. DOT and SAE J385/J384 Rev. MAR 95, Motor Vehicle Seat Belt Anchorages-Performance Requirements.

Being an owner of a new 2016 Mustang GT we want to bring our products to the Mustang world, and hopefully help some of you get your Mustangs ready for the track!

Sign-up to receive email updates on new BK Mustang products.

Sponsored

Last edited:

DoingOK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ingot Silver GT Premium, Recaros & PP
Welcome. I've used your products in the past for my C6 Z06....top notch quality for sure.

Reactions: luc

Lee@BKauto

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bkauto.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Performance Package Mustang GT
Welcome. I've used your products in the past for my C6 Z06....top notch quality for sure.
Thanks, DoingOK! We are looking forward to bringing these products to the Mustang world. We thought our products would be a good fit with the effort Ford has been making towards producing vehicles with the best of both street and track worlds in mind.
Sponsored