GT350R available in McDonough, GA

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500, Iconic, '19 F150 ScrewFX4
I was contacted last night by the sales manager that sold me my GT350 last Wednesday at MSRP that the R they received last week is now available. In case the photo I tried to include didn't make it, it is black with no stripes and has the touchscreen radio. The dealership is Legacy Ford of McDonough. The sales manager asked me to give his mobile number to anyone interested. Don't know anything about ADM but they had been charging ADM on the non R I bought then changed their mind, gave me a call, and it was mine two days later. Shoot me a PM and I will reply with the sales managers name and mobile number, or answer any other questions I can.
GT350R.JPG
Sponsored

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Congrats and nice of you to offer.

VoodooShelby

What a bad_ss car
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Congrats on your 350. I might take a drive over there and look at it. I noticed in pic that they haven't installed the splitter yet so I wonder if they have done the PDI on it. (Strut and shock spacers removed ??). Just my curiosity...
Thanks for the post.

OW_GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350R, OW, Black Roof
Oh wow.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ronp

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
Asking price: $116,495
:doh: They had ADM on the non R I bought but two months later I got it for msrp. Hopefully patience will pay off and someone can get it at a reasonable price after it collects enough dust sitting on the showroom floor.

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
wow. I can kind of see the 20K ADMs on Rs... but 116 puts you in a loaded cayman gt4. do they not understand that?

All this does is confirm my decision to modify my tech pack vs trying to upgrade to an R.

Sponsored

Waldorf

Old School
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 3Y PP
#Grunholle, thanks for savin' me a phone call. Saw it early this morning inside while walking the lot. At that price, I can spend another $72k in mods to mine. ;)

That will be their "Legacy" I never had any drugs that good in college... wow.:eyebulge:

That is all...

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Just out of curiosity, did you know the asking price before posting this lead? Now knowing what you know are you happy about it?

My take: ADM'S are fluid. Try to work a better deal. However, this is just exposure.

OP
OP
Ronp

Ronp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
Just out of curiosity, did you know the asking price before posting this lead? Now knowing what you know are you happy about it?

My take: ADM'S are fluid. Try to work a better deal. However, this is just exposure.
I wish I would have known. It would have never been posted.

OW_GT350R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350R, OW, Black Roof
Was told that they have a locator company offering $20K over MSRP and that I should make an offer.