Steeda intake/tune or pmas intake/Lund?

Polax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
16' DIP blue GT premium pp
Hey guys I have a question not trying to start a war here just wondering what you guys think, steeda is having a sale on there pro flow intake with a sct tuner with a tune for $711 and we might get more off as a forum member I pm'd TJ to find out. Or from beefcake i could get a pmas with ngauge and Lund tune for for about $835. I like there intake I just haven't seen a lot of info on whether steeda puts out a good tune. Is it worth the $130 dollar savings give or take to go with steeda you think? Thanks guys
Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
The forum discount can't be combined with our current sale, if you are interested - only be an 1 hour or so away, we can look into dyno tuning too, which would yield ever better results.

We have been in business for over 28 years & have tuned 1000s of cars ... even selling our Steeda Performance Vehicles at dealerships in North America - you will be very happy with the Steeda tune!

Best Regards,

TJ

Need4Speed15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic GT Auto
I have a Lund FF tune with JLT CAI, couldnt be happier. If your an auto the Lund transmission tuning is awesome!

OP
OP

Polax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I have a 6 speed

JennyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
:popcorn:Oh Great. This will turn into 20 pages of everyone on lunds jock.

Sponsored

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
Based on the comparison data on Steeda's site- it suggests you will get more power with their ProFlow and their tune vs the Competition. Although they don't list "P" at all.

Steeda is good stuff and great peoples. But so is Beefcake. I have bought from both and would recommend them to anyone.

As far as Lund... I dunno. Never played with their tunes. I personally want a Steeda tune. But... they lack a tune for the GT350 Manifold, which leaves me looking unfortunately. BUT if I was adding a Steeda CAI and had the stock manifold- I would grab the CAI/Tuner/tune from [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION] and team, IMHO.

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
I have a 6 speed
Here is a install video. Because of our billet velocity stack M.A.F we have one of the best mass air transfer function signal in the industry, which provide exceptional drive-ability and tip in throttle response.

[ame]

OP
OP

Polax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I like the intake design I'm just looking for more info on your guys tune. If you can pm me with some info on what your tune includes that would be great [MENTION=25806]SteedaTech[/MENTION]

Sponsored
OP
OP

Polax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I just placed my order for the steeda performance pack hopefully I can give some feed back when I get it installed

Jayme

DoggystyleRacing®
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aedhp.com
First Name
Jayme
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'd go with almost anything over the PMAS. The quality is a joke. I know, I've the Gen 1 and Gen 2 kits.. junk.

OP
OP

Polax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I got my steeda intake and tune installed will post some pics later when I take some lol but install was easy and runs great with the tune drive ability is great no surging and it pulls hard all the way up to 7k. I noticed a little better throttle response also. It's a great product and the tune was sent out to me in less than 24 hours from Matt.

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
LUND tune with PMAS , PMAS is the best in industry cold air intake and Lund has perfected the tune on pmas
Sponsored