Sponsored

Rubber floor mats besides WeatherTech?

smsgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350 magnetic/black tech
Hmm. My WeatherTechs appear to be slightly shrunken right out of the package. It keeps popping off of the posts on the driver's side because it seems like it sits 1/8" to 1/4" away from where it needs to and when I push on the liner with my feet to readjust myself in my seat it pops it off of the posts. Weird.
Wait....mine just have foam filled bumps that sit over the posts on the drivers side.They dont snap on at al!!? Slide around easily and are driving me nuts.

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Wait....mine just have foam filled bumps that sit over the posts on the drivers side.They dont snap on at al!!? Slide around easily and are driving me nuts.
Foam filled bumps? They're supposed to have this red plastic thing underneath that snaps to the posts on the carpet. Passenger side has the big red spiky things.

smsgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Foam filled bumps? They're supposed to have this red plastic thing underneath that snaps to the posts on the carpet. Passenger side has the big red spiky things.
I have weathertech floor liners not floor mats as the op originally stated. Im guessing its the mats that clip in and have the spikes on the passenger side? floor liners are smooth bottomed. If so sorry for the confusion

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I have weathertech floor liners not floor mats as the op originally stated. Im guessing its the mats that clip in and have the spikes on the passenger side? floor liners are smooth bottomed. If so sorry for the confusion
I'm using the floor liners too.

Sponsored

smsgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm using the floor liners too.
Well this is weird! I ordered mine to fit a 2016 mustang as there wasnt a shelby specific set how bout you? I got them about 2 months ago.Possible change where one of us got older set?

DocWalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Well this is weird! I ordered mine to fit a 2016 mustang as there wasnt a shelby specific set how bout you? I got them about 2 months ago.Possible change where one of us got older set?
I ordered for a '17 GT350. I'm not impressed with the fitment... but they're keeping my carpets really clean, better than they did on my FoRS.

smsgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered for a '17 GT350. I'm not impressed with the fitment... but they're keeping my carpets really clean, better than they did on my FoRS.
I checked their website both .com and .ca and they only show mustang??