Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PPL1
Sometimes I over think things and imagine things harder than what they are. But the instructions to fill the transmission and diff are so simple. Thoroughly impressed with the transmission fluid thus far and the shifting from 1st to 3rd. Just that last little amount in the container was fighting me..lol. I ran out of time to do the diff, so it gives me a reason to work on the car tomorrow. Great product!

randotheking

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GTPP
Mine is still sitting in the basement...motor blew up in February so I never got around to it. Boomba short throw, energy suspension bushing, and a whiteline tranny mount bushing have kept me happy this summer. If the notchiness gets bad in the winter I'll do a fluid swap

Silver50Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 PP Ingot Silver
Sometimes I over think things and imagine things harder than what they are. But the instructions to fill the transmission and diff are so simple. Thoroughly impressed with the transmission fluid thus far and the shifting from 1st to 3rd. Just that last little amount in the container was fighting me..lol. I ran out of time to do the diff, so it gives me a reason to work on the car tomorrow. Great product!
The little left in container put in a red solo cup and suck the rest out that way, was how I did it and the car shifts so much better now and it's quiet as a whistle even in diff with my Torsen!

Optimum Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
Tommy have you made any progress with the DIFFERENTIAL COOLER?
I think it's coming off this weekend....so I can get it drawn up. I have been running 75-140 with it which is complete overkill but the pump is likely overkill.

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Should be finally adding the MGC to the already excellent BG Syncroshift II this weekend while I'm doing changing my oil. I will let everyone know my thoughts.

MaxQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White 5.0 GT
I would be using this product along with many other S550 owners - Pity its NOT readily available in Australia.

ArabianOak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
ordered mine a few days back and will be installing early next week...very excited!

DAVECS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 PP GT Grabber Blue
I am not big on fluids, usually if it is the recommended spec, I am good with it. I have to admit, I gave the Syncroshift a try, and I am thoroughly impressed. It does make a big difference, in noise and feel, especially when your pushing it on the track.

Sponsored

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
Customer service with Optimum Performance is outstanding as well. I emailed Tim with a brake flush question and he promptly responded with the answer as well as the Ford Braking Procedure document. Can't ask for more than that! :headbang:

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Is there a forum discount for BG? :D

ArabianOak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Installed this fluid yesterday...the hype is TRUE...dramatically improves the shifting on the car...notchiness is now gone and feels much smoother everywhere in the gearbox.

Incredible difference. I'm hoping this adds a little security to my trans holding up awhile with my boosted set up as well.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
How frequently does everyone change trans fluid ?

I changed mine to BG last year and am wondering when do I need to start thinking about it again...