Sponsored

Data log software

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
Hey there. I thought i saw somewhere there was some software that you can import your data logs to view the logs in a graphical format. I know there is expensive tuning software, but I thought I saw a website or some kind of software out there to be able to view the data logs.

Thanks guys.
Sponsored

Dolsvt00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
Hey there. I thought i saw somewhere there was some software that you can import your data logs to view the logs in a graphical format. I know there is expensive tuning software, but I thought I saw a website or some kind of software out there to be able to view the data logs.

Thanks guys.
If its csv format, its called excel. As in Microsoft excel. You can also use a elm327 device and torque app on a smartphone via Bluetooth to datalog pid's. These will also open in excel. There is also palmer performance scanxl it will use a elm327 device and a Bluetooth capable laptop.

Bad Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
If its csv format, its called excel. As in Microsoft excel. You can also use a elm327 device and torque app on a smartphone via Bluetooth to datalog pid's. These will also open in excel. There is also palmer performance scanxl it will use a elm327 device and a Bluetooth capable laptop.
I can read the excel file, I just thought there was software that would show the logs in a GUI to make it easier to see what is going on. I'm logging with an Ngauge but reading the Excel file is not what I would call elegant.

Dolsvt00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 5.0
I can read the excel file, I just thought there was software that would show the logs in a GUI to make it easier to see what is going on. I'm logging with an Ngauge but reading the Excel file is not what I would call elegant.
Download hptuners software.

I'm pretty sure you can use it without a license to datalog only. It has histograms etc...

You can try this, I have not. But if in fact you have been opening in excel and the file is csv you may be able to download sct livelink and open your csv log with it, its free and worth a shot.

last option is as i said, palmer performance scan xl.......... it does actual datalogs and has an interface like your looking for. Its available on torrent sites for free, trust me its not good enough to pay for, but its better than excel.

MikeS50

To Punish and Enslave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Performance Pack - Black

Sponsored

N123456

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium
Try SCT LiveLink. I just upload the csv file from my Nguage to the program and it has a nice GUI to view the logs.

OP
OP

donmcgowen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, D1 Procharger Stage 2
Perfect guys, thanks. Exactly what I was looking for.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
I use the LiveLink Gen II that came with my SCT X4.
Sponsored