• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

SOLD: 2016 Ruby Red GT Premium, Perf. Pack, 401A, and a ton of mods!

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
You won't find a nicer Mustang that isn't in a showroom!!! This is a perfect platform for those looking to get a Mustang with a lot of mods for a lot less than buying them new, plus the cost of shop/install time!!

Took delivery on 15 Sept, 2015, so just under two years of ownership. 14,362 miles (as of this post) and is garage kept under a Cover King satin stretch indoor cover. This is my sunny day/weekend driver, has been to a few car shows and has even placed 1st in a couple of them! Car has NEVER been abused. No burnouts, no drag races, and all scheduled maintenance has been performed with first oil change at 1000, 5K, and 10K miles (15K will be done soon). Adult owned (I'm 39 yrs old), non-smoker, and no pets have been inside this car.

So why am I selling it? The car spends more time in the garage than on the road...and this baby deserves to be driven. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, I just have other priorities for the money and plan to purchase the forthcoming GT500. All the mods (listed below) have been professionally installed and were well thought out. Every time I drive this car I get compliments, head turns, and thumbs-up.

Vehicle Basics:
- 2016 GT Premium with Performance Pack
- Brembo 6-piston front brakes, 15" rotors
- Engine Turned Aluminum trim
- Guage pack (Oil Pressure and Vacuum)
- Engine K-brace
- Larger Radiator
- Strut tower brace
- Unique chassis tuning
- Upsized rear sway bar
- Unique Stability Control, EPAS & ABS Tuning
- Torsen 3.73 axle ratio rear differential
- 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 Engine
- MT82 6-Speed manual transmission
- Ruby Red tri-coat
- 401A electronics package with BLIS and Cross-traffic alert
- Sync 3 with 390 watt Shaker Audio 12-speakers w/subwoofer
- Sirius/XM ready, HD Radio, CD/MP3 player
- MyColor ambient lighting
- Heated and Cooled seats with memory
- Red Line Premier leather interior Red/Black
- Enhanced Sercurity Package with intrusion detection

MSRP $42975

Over $15K in mods (not including installation fees):

Wheels and Suspension
- Stance SF03 Wheels in custom Liquid Bronze, 20x10 front with 275/35 Nitto NT555G2, 20x11 rear with 315/35 Nitto NT05
- Steeda Sport Progressive spings
- Steeda Differential Bushings
- Steeda IRS Subframe Bushings (not installed)
- Steeda Subframe Alignment kit
- Steeda Clutch Assist Spring
- Steeda Trans Mount insert
- Rotor Pros drilled/slotted rotors
- Ceramic brake pads f/r

Exterior Appearance:
- Foose MMD Hood Scoop
- Foose MMD 1/4 window scoops
- Foose MMD V-series Side Scoops
- CDC Outlaw Spoiler
- Roush Hood Heat Extractors
- JLT Paint matched and hydrodipped engine/coil covers
- JLT paint matched radiator/fuse box covers
- Redline Hood Struts
- Anchor Room Tail Light tint
- Lumar Ceramic window tint with Air 80 windshield tint
- Ford Racing blank deck lid
- Mak blacked out 5.0 and Pony
- OptiCoat Pro ceramic coating on all exterior paint, interior glass, and all seating and surfaces

Performance
- Corsa Sport 3" Cat-back exhaust with black-chrome tips (with zero drone technology)
- Stainless Works (not SP which don't have a lifetime warranty) 3" catted 1-7/8" long tube headers with performance connect
- Steeda Cold Air Intake (tune required)
- Lund 93 octane tune with SCT x4 programmer
- Reisch 170 thermostat

Interior Appearance/Lighting
- Barton shifter with Barton aluminum reverse collar
- Anarchy Motive shift knob powder coated red
- Red stitched leather e-brake boot (not installed)
- DCT Motorsports steering wheel (flat bottom, black leather with alcantara sides and thicker wheel)
- Weathertech front and trunk floor mats
- Lloyds plush front/rear/trunk floor mats with running pony logo
- Diode Dynamics LED stage 2 interior light kit (white)
- Diode Dynamics Sequential Tail kit
- Diode Dynamics LED side marker lights
- Diode Dynamics switchback front turn signal LEDs
- Diode Dynamics 4th Brake light mod
- GT350 Starter Button

Vehicle has remaining factory warranty and the guys at my local Ford Dealership have given me zero issues with one warranty claim (puddle lights went out, were replaced) or any other service, in fact they usually ask me for test rides lol.

Exterior paint is immaculate save a few small rock nicks on the rear quarter panels. Interior and Leather is in excellent shape with no fading, rips, tears, or scratches. Car gets 25 mpg on the highway and averages 19 mpg in mixed city/urban driving.

KBB lists this car at $30800 private party value in stock form. So at my asking price you're getting an excellent car plus the $15K in mods for half the price I paid for them. I'm in no hurry to sell so lowball offers will be ignored.

Buyer will receive everything listed in the mods, plus the 15K oil change, a professional detail, 2 sets of keys, Covertech Satin-Stretch indoor cover, Red Mustang Registry Number, owners manual, and a hearty handshake!

No joyrides, serious buyers only. Message me for questions or best offers. Vehicle is located in NW Florida.

Price: $36000 OBO

Oh, and for those who want to comment about the price, or what I should or shouldn't do with the car...until your name is on the title, just keep on trucking cause you'll just be wasting your time and clogging my thread.
Front.jpg
Side.jpg
Wheel.jpg
Engine Bay.jpg
Other side.jpg
Steering Wheel.jpg
Interior.jpg
Radio.jpg
Odometer.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

AXO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt, Ruby Red Metallic, Premium, PP, 401a
Beautiful car! :cheers: GLWS :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Evolvd

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Beautiful car! :cheers: GLWS :thumbsup:
Thanks! There's never been a day that I've driven it that someone hasn't given me a compliment on the car. Usually it starts with the wheels and goes from there lol.

Sponsored

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
Nice car! I want dem wheels! Good luck with sale.