• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: NEW OEM Ford Coil Covers Pair

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Keep me in mind brotha! :thumbsup:

WatchSquid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
93 Reef Blue Mustang convertible
Ha Ha. I read coil-overs. :eek:

jke0114

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red
still available?

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
What kind of deal for coil covers shipped to 25560, West Virginia?

Thanks!

69Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 5.0
Hi there, how many arms and legs would i have to lose to have a pair sent to Brisbane, Australia postcode 4152 (Carindale)?

OP
OP
Chameleon

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Hi there, how many arms and legs would i have to lose to have a pair sent to Brisbane, Australia postcode 4152 (Carindale)?
You'd be dead. It's just too much to ship these there. :(

Last edited: