• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

OEM black spoiler

jjoinson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Just recently taken off my 2016 GT. Shadow black. $75... buyer pays shipping.
spoiler.jpg

thumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT PP
thx for the reply. i'm just trying to find out online right now on how to obtain a template for drilling...

Saywhen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harley
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350,2015 f350 lariat,05 Acura rsx,19 gt 10r80 on order
Can you post up a pic of it on your car? And what part of Alabama are you in?

OP
OP

jjoinson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Can you post up a pic of it on your car? And what part of Alabama are you in?
I will see if I have a picture with it on and get it posted later this morning (I'm not at home right now). I'm in Shelby County (Alabaster/Calera area).

OP
OP

jjoinson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
back up for sale. Prefer local sale as shipping via UPS is expensive. USPS won't ship because of the size.

Last edited:

cpark_12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Ecoboost
What part of Alabama are you in??

OP
OP

jjoinson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Interested if u can ship to Kansas City.
UPS quoted me pretty much what I was asking for the spoiler when I inquired about shipping it to VA. I don't know that you'd be willing to pay that much in shipping. USPS won't ship because of the size.