• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2017 GT350 W/ Navigation $52.9k

Alaskan9974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 gt premium & '17 gt350
2017 GT 350 with recaros, 8" navigation and premium audio. Almost 2k on the odo. Vin 1FA6P8JZ4H5522569 . Purchased new in Jan, stored and covered since. Located in Phoenix, can drive. Message for my phone number for questions. Comes with car cover, rubber floor mats, resonator delete. No recall on it. MSRP 60,200
IMG_1290.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

dron_jones

Threads
Reaction score
Fell into a pot hole in Michigan and can't get bac
Vehicle(s)
Me crazy, and I can't help myself
Just a suggestion, i would refrain from calling this a "tech pack" car. Tech pack comes with the connotation of being susceptible to the overheating issues. Your car is a 2017 so it has all of the additional coolers to prevent this issue. Its a 2017 with electronics package.

Good luck with the sale!

OP
OP

Alaskan9974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No damage, original owner.
IMG_1491.JPG
IMG_1498.JPG
IMG_1494.JPG

OP
OP

Alaskan9974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just a suggestion, i would refrain from calling this a "tech pack" car. Tech pack comes with the connotation of being susceptible to the overheating issues. Your car is a 2017 so it has all of the additional coolers to prevent this issue. Its a 2017 with electronics package.

Good luck with the sale!
Noted...thanks

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
I sold my '16 for a higher price than this seller is willing to let his car go. Asking price for this car is a steal for a '17. OP should put it on every other car site.

Sponsored

hlyshft

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350TP/2017 Camaro 1LE
Alaskan9974, will you at least provide a link to the consignment car dealer that you are using to sell your car? I would still like to see some high resolution photos of the vehicle as originally requested. I'm somewhat interested, but I'm not going to pay a crazy marked up price from a consignment lot. I personally feel a car like this is better purchased from the original owner with the collector items etc... but that's just my opinion.

Thank you

Kurac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
::popcorn:
Alaskan9974, will you at least provide a link to the consignment car dealer that you are using to sell your car? I would still like to see some high resolution photos of the vehicle as originally requested. I'm somewhat interested, but I'm not going to pay a crazy marked up price from a consignment lot. I personally feel a car like this is better purchased from the original owner with the collector items etc... but that's just my opinion.

Thank you
Huh....nothing about consignment mentioned in the OP's post.