Mustang Week 2017

ScottsGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, DIB
I'm heading out to NMB tomorrow for a week. Now that MW has been moved date wise, I have to take two vacations this year. Bummer.

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'm heading out to NMB tomorrow for a week. Now that MW has been moved date wise, I have to take two vacations this year. Bummer.
Enjoy!

We will see you in September!

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
any facebook events out the yet for all the meetups? like the beaver bar etc? wanna make sure I don't miss them.

Sponsored

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be in Myrtle over Labor Day weekend but have to head home on Monday. Couldn't swing it with my work schedule to stay into Mustang Week ugh

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
If anyone is still looking for a hotel room, I cancelled my reservation at the Sheraton last weekend so if you ring them up you might be able to get the room.

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I'll be in Myrtle over Labor Day weekend but have to head home on Monday. Couldn't swing it with my work schedule to stay into Mustang Week ugh
You'll still see quite a bit Stangs that weekend!

Sadly, you'll miss the Meetups for the most part but Sunday an informal one is held at Broadway at the Beach in the Parking Lot.

TurboMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
any days during the course of that week that are better to be down there? or is the whole week pretty eventful?

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
any days during the course of that week that are better to be down there? or is the whole week pretty eventful?
Actual Mustang Week is Tuesday - Saturday.

I go down from Saturday - Saturday.

Informal Meets are normally held Sunday/Monday night at Broadway at the Beach.

Tuesday is a big day with the huge Meet & Greet. Wednesday is Myrtle Beach Dragway day which can be fun to watch and a burnout contest. Of course, we have our meet that night too!

Thursday is Track Day for those who want to race.

Friday is the actual show and Saturday is the SVT Cruise-In.

You can't go wrong with attending the front-end or the back-end of the Event but if I had to pick one it'd be the back-end of the Event since the Show and all the vendors are present.

Sponsored

TurboMach1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1
Actual Mustang Week is Tuesday - Saturday.

I go down from Saturday - Saturday.

Informal Meets are normally held Sunday/Monday night at Broadway at the Beach.

Tuesday is a big day with the huge Meet & Greet. Wednesday is Myrtle Beach Dragway day which can be fun to watch and a burnout contest. Of course, we have our meet that night too!

Thursday is Track Day for those who want to race.

Friday is the actual show and Saturday is the SVT Cruise-In.

You can't go wrong with attending the front-end or the back-end of the Event but if I had to pick one it'd be the back-end of the Event since the Show and all the vendors are present.
Thats perfect my aunt/uncle who live in myrtle beach have been bugging me to come visit so I can kill 2 birds with one stone. I can drive down Sunday in time for the best parts of the week and leave Thursday morning. Looks like I need to put in for vacation time. :headbang:

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Thats perfect my aunt/uncle who live in myrtle beach have been bugging me to come visit so I can kill 2 birds with one stone. I can drive down Sunday in time for the best parts of the week and leave Thursday morning. Looks like I need to put in for vacation time. :headbang:
You will enjoy the week.

It's a great time with a lot of nice cars and people.

I'm looking forward to this year (although some in the past who've gone can't because of the date change), but I think some whom couldn't go in the past are going now so it will interesting to see if a different dynamic is there.

tyguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt
Someone may have mentioned this already, but north myrtle beach dragstrip looks extremely small for this kinda event?

OP
OP
VertMustang98GT

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Someone may have mentioned this already, but north myrtle beach dragstrip looks extremely small for this kinda event?
It will definitely be tight corridors but that is what the Mustang Week Staff decided on.

legendary mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 mustang gt
:lol::cheers::lol:the CRAPMARO looks like crap,thats why they arent selling too good with that toilet bowl lid for a hood that it has.
Sponsored