• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Track Wheels\Tires For Sale - New

Davefzr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Hey there guys, I am selling my new Toyo Proxes RR DOT competition racing tires (273/35/18) mounted on SVE drift wheels.

Toyo Tires: https://www.toyotires.com/tire/pattern/proxes-rr-dot-competition-tires

They have never been used before and are an unbelievable tire! I have used them many times in the past.

The reason I am selling? I am done with using my car for both track and commuting to work, maybe sometime in the future I will get back into it, but not now.

I am asking 1,200.00 shipped obo.

I can provide additional close ups as well.

Thanks for your interest!
IMG_3716.JPG
IMG_3717.JPG
Sponsored

Joe 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP
Vehicle Showcase
Any photos of them on the car?

OP
OP

Davefzr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
If you search for sve drift mustang there are a ton of photos that come up.

Sponsored

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Do they clear the pp brakes?
I was looking at buying these for myself. Here's what I found (and I've shared this with the OP, so it's no surprise):

https://lmr.com/item/SVE-1007FD/2005-13-Mustang-Flat-Black-SVE-Drift-18X10

Will NOT Clear:
- 2013-2014 GT500 with 6-piston Brembo
- 2015-2016 GT with 6-piston Brembo
- LRS-2120AK
- M2300T
- M2300TA
- STP-83334680071
- STP-83334680051

Application

- Fits 2005-2016 Mustangs

Lug Nut Note
If you are buying these wheels for your S550 Mustang, you will have to buy the spline lug nut kit. LRS-W55014S (Chrome) or LRS-W55014SB (Black). Your stock lug nuts will not work!

Fitment Notice
Because of thorough testing, we DO NOT recommend running this wheel on the front of your S197 or S550 Mustang. This is because of brake clearance issues that require a larger than safe spacer to be used. Doing this can damage front end components and void any wheel related warranty.

It's a really great deal and I hope they sell soon, but it looks like they for sure won't work with a GT/PP (and I don't know what size spacer would be required up front for a non-PP S550).

OP
OP

Davefzr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I am actually using this wheel for both track and street and it fits fine.

My car is in the shop right now but will post pics when i get it back.

So not sure why they say that.

S197 pp 2013 brembo brakes

OP
OP

Davefzr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Here is a photo of them on my car and you can see they fit perfectly fine over brembos. I have the same wheel just street tires.

950 shipped last price drop or else I will just use them.

Thanks!
wheel.JPG

Sponsored
OP
OP

Davefzr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
They are not scuffed up at all. That's another set i have for street tires.