Sponsored

Official Tesla-Style Head Unit

soldier989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Premium
Still selling my Gen1. Its confirmed working, still has the screen protector, has buttons close to the interior color, able to change the boot screen, has the WiFi extension cable which makes WiFi far superior. Its also in the US.
Sponsored

samw369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Nissan Altima, Ford Mustang

Marvinmadman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EBM
That's interesting. $585 shipped for the top model with possibly a better discount for a group buy. Wonder how their customer service is.

Last edited:

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
[MENTION=20219]StangATX[/MENTION]
What is the hardware configuration of the units for the newest group buy? I will receive a 4 g ram 64 g rom one ordered on this website in a few days. They have a memorial day sale now, so all three versions are less expensive than the group buy price now.
https://phoenixandroidradios.com/co...igation-radio-for-ford-mustang-2015-2016-2017
I've heard of their website. I had a friend who waited more than a month and never saw it coming. Not sure if he did something wrong... He had a hard time getting a refund though. As for the higher specs. I'm not sure. To be honest I'm skeptical about the 4gb ram... Chinese are well known to fake hardware specs lol. I can talk only for the 32gb which I checked myself. Give it a shot if you feel adventurous and give us a feedback lol.:cheers:

PS: If one of you guys gets the 64gb *DO NOT* install my custom ROM because I'm pretty sure it'll brick the device. supporting 2 generations is already a heavy task so 3...:headbonk:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's interesting. $585 shipped for the top model with possibly a better discount for a group buy. Wonder how their customer service is.
Probably the same lol. don't care about fixing the bugs and Engrish.

Sponsored

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Or they don't have the ability lol
Last time we asked for support they told us that they didn't care of the bugs and Engrish as long as people are buying them. That's a 5 stars review for me right there :lol:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
List of Group buy:

[MENTION=24909]usgiorgi[/MENTION] : Waiting on confirmation...
[MENTION=22993]WarEagleGT[/MENTION] : Waiting on confirmation...
[MENTION=29889]Prowl647[/MENTION] : PAID
[MENTION=27727]Marvinmadman[/MENTION] : PAID
[MENTION=28273]Fray_s550[/MENTION] : Confirmed
Local_Buyer : PAID

The group buy will end today :cheers:

samw369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure if your friend ordered through another avenue from them. I paid on May 4th, and I was told that I was the first one ordered a Mustang unit on the website, for the site was just launched. I was referred by an Altima owner with a 12.1 inch radio from them; he said that they have good rep among Altima owners, good service and low price, so I went for it. I got a tracking number several days ago. I think it's not too bad, for I read here that some people waited more than five weeks before the radios were shipped. I will get the radio in a few days, and I will make a video after installation to see how it compares to others.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure if your friend ordered through another avenue from them. I paid on May 4th, and I was told that I was the first one ordered a Mustang unit on the website, for the site was just launched. I was referred by an Altima owner with a 12.1 inch radio from them; he said that they have good rep among Altima owners, good service and low price, so I went for it. I got a tracking number several days ago. I think it's not too bad, for I read here that some people waited more than five weeks before the radios were shipped. I will get the radio in a few days, and I will make a video after installation to see how it compares to others.
Possibly another website but the link have the same name... He ordered before may 4th though. They either opened 2 website or didn't say the truth. I don't know. Just keep us updated. Hope it goes well for you.:thumbsup:

Sponsored

samw369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Possibly another website but the link have the same name... He ordered before may 4th though. They either opened 2 website or didn't say the truth. I don't know. Just keep us updated. Hope it goes well for you.:thumbsup:
Will do.

Not sure if they are with a different factory. If the hardware is better, you may consider getting the head units from them in the future. Their retail price is much lower; I believe group buy price should be lower than their retail price. I will find out about the hardware and firmware in a few days. If they are all good or at least improvable, it should be a better deal than getting from the factory you are working with now.

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will do.

Not sure if they are with a different factory. If the hardware is better, you may consider getting the head units from them in the future. Their retail price is much lower; I believe group buy price should be lower than their retail price. I will find out about the hardware and firmware in a few days. If they are all good or at least improvable, it should be a better deal than getting from the factory you are working with now.
It's pretty rare for Chinese product to be cheaper than original and being better lol. They usually do the clone of a clone... OR it could be the same hardware somehow. However if you're going with the 64GB I highly recommend that you don't flash the firmware from my site or else it's gonna be softbricked for sure. Keep us updated. Next group buy won't happen from me lol. I'm done with it. I just did that one to help a friend :cheers:

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
List of Group buy:

@usgiorgi : Waiting on confirmation...
@WarEagleGT : Waiting on confirmation...
@Prowl647 : PAID
@Marvinmadman : PAID
@Fray_s550 :
PAID
Local_Buyer : PAID

Let me know if anyone else is interested before I close this group buy!
The group buy will end today :cheers:

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
My Gen1 unit was 40-50 seconds. When it's below freezing out, and I can't see out my window, that's a problem. With my remote start, it wouldn't go to auto-defrost like it does with the factory unit, so I'd start the car 10 mins before I was ready to leave, then get in the car, hit the Start button, then have to hit "Mode" to go to MAX Defrost, and sit there waiting for it to clear the window. It completely defeated the purpose of remote start for me.
Mine goes to what ever setting you have when you turned it off when the car starts. It takes about 20 second for me to set off, so for my use it's not a huge deal

StangATX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)