3rd Luxemburg Mustang event !!

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
We made it back. It was a pleasure meeting everyone. We had a great time. Here's a pic (reminds me of Hotel California)
Chateau d' Urspelt Night.jpg

Last edited:

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Who won car show?

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
Had a great time this year again!! Would love to getup with some guys from Germany before we leave in September!

Sponsored

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Ecellent event. Again, Id like to that everyone who put it together. I had a great time and my wife enjoyed it too.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I hope everyone got home safe & well!

Special thanks to UNtamed67, RMS550, NewMustangDE, vieirinha33 and everyone from the organization for putting this together :thumbsup:

Mike Clark, Voodoo77 & Pino, Kapiteinlangzaam, Bart for the convoy drive & good times, it was joy meeting you all!

Another big thanks to MustangMustHaves and GlennG for the good talks, story's and troubleshooting my car :thumbsup:

Bahndvr for the awesome soundtrack during the first drive, and the lovely comment (I'm no sure if/who) your wife or daughter made Sunday morning during breakfast, it sure made my day!

And Caballus for yet another awesome soundtrack during the trip back to the hotel and warning us for the speed-radar! Some where less lucky :-)

Looking forward to next year and some other meetings sometime soon!

NewMustangDE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrik
Vehicle(s)
EU Mustang GT Fastback/Auto/Ruby Red/PP/Alarm

Special thanks to UNtamed67, RMS550, NewMustangDE, vieirinha33 and everyone from the organization for putting this together :thumbsup:

Mike Clark, Voodoo77 & Pino, Kapiteinlangzaam, Bart for the convoy drive & good times, it was joy meeting you all!

Another big thanks to MustangMustHaves and GlennG for the good talks, story's and troubleshooting my car :thumbsup:

Bahndvr for the awesome soundtrack during the first drive, and the lovely comment (I'm no sure if/who) your wife or daughter made Sunday morning during breakfast, it sure made my day!

And Caballus for yet another awesome soundtrack during the trip back to the hotel and warning us for the speed-radar! Some where less lucky :-)

Thank You very much Benny for your kind words :thumbsup:

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost

It was a pleasure meeting you too Benny.

Sponsored

kapiteinlangzaam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 GT Coupe 6MT PP1
it was joy meeting you all!
Well said Benny, this sums it up for me.

Even my wife enjoyed herself, which is a first for a car event. If it were December, id call it the Christmas miracle!

OP
OP
UNtamed67

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Good to read all these comments. :headbang:

Sure the wives will even figure out something more dedicated for them next year.
Also don't forget there is a Jacuzzi (tested and OK!! :eyebulge:), Hammam and Sauna which might interest them as well.

I'm populating the forum in the Lux 3rd event pictures thread as well with best pics and vids from the Box.net link i've sent in the whataspp group... give me some time as busy agenda today. :frusty:

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
I had a great time as well. Good to see so many new faces too. Hope to see you all again next year.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No one ever put me in the Whatsapp chat
Sponsored