Sponsored

Anyone still looking for a gt350R

Murse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt-350 tech red w/ black roof no stripes
I got on the dealer list and then got my gt350 tech. He just called, incoming GT350R. What I know is the ADM is 25k its in transit to texas and pm me and ill send the info. he has 4 on his waiting list but no one has contracted so its still for sale.
Sponsored

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
I got on the dealer list and then got my gt350 tech. He just called, incoming GT350R. What I know is the ADM is 25k its in transit to texas and pm me and ill send the info. he has 4 on his waiting list but no one has contracted so its still for sale.
Red McCombs?

rolaidz

Mustang Virgin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roland
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, Infiniti G37S Cpe, Yamaha R6
I have a lead on for $30k adm if anyone is interested.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Murse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt-350 tech red w/ black roof no stripes
don't blame you. love my tech pack and I have clearance problems already getting around town.

Tigernation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW. hoping to get GT350
I had a call yesterday from a NC dealership with an R allocation for 2017. Only 50k over they are asking...LOL I told them no thanks.

Goofball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 R
You guys are going to have to pay to play no ifs, ands, buts about it. The dealers here in Texas are selling them to other dealers in California for 35-40 over. Luckily for us is they cannot send them all over there for allocation purposes. So if you can land one for about 20k over you are in good shape.

Sponsored

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
You guys are going to have to pay to play no ifs, ands, buts about it. The dealers here in Texas are selling them to other dealers in California for 35-40 over. Luckily for us is they cannot send them all over there for allocation purposes. So if you can land one for about 20k over you are in good shape.
SIKE! I'm in good shape with my Track pack. I had the option to order an R at MSRP last year when I placed my order. However, the car had less of what I wanted, especially the back seat and that is well before FP announced the rear seat conversion. Also, planned on driving the car regularly and attend at least 4 track events a year. Pretty sure that would negate much appreciations in the long term. Either way these cars are meant to be driven. It is sad that Buyers are shelling out so much for the car, keeping the regular Joe from getting their hands on an amazing car. I got in on the process early and got lucky, otherwise I wouldn't be my Track Pack.