Sponsored

Bang for buck rear suspension

slowpony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang A6 5.0
As much as I would like to do the cradle bushing lock out kit, toe rods and vertical links all at the same time I can't afford it.

With that said what would you guys buy first to help with launching the car and wheel hop? Car is currently stock and had a good amount of wheel hop with 1.90 60'. I just ordered race stars and Paxton blower will be ordered this month!
Sponsored

Quiksilver15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT
cradle bushing lock out kit would be my first recommendation. But IF you plan on running stickies, you better be saving up for axles.

Mike A.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Cradle bushing lockout kit from BMR and the Differential Bushing Insert System from Steeda. IMO those are the two things that make the biggest difference.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Save for halfshafts if it is a manual trans car. I use and recommend the FRPP pieces.

As for the rear suspension, my favorite first few mods are:

CB005
BK055
Viking Shocks

Those (3) pieces will provide you with the majority of the performance improvement. The rest is just making it better, but not as drastic.

The Steeda diff inserts are nice pieces, and work well. When we get our new bushing material and manufacturing process down, we will be offering them. We have been working on this new bushing material and manufacturing process for a few years now, and it is going to be incredible!

Good luck!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Are there any alignment issues to worry about with installing the CB005 and BK055 kits? I have the Steeda diff bushings in hand and I was considering ordering these and doing them all at the same time.
Sponsored