OTD including taxes tag title: $29651.08
Sponsored

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Congrats that's a great price
Hell yea it is. I took the gt entirely out if the equation because they are all ridiculously high around here. If I could have found that I would have jumped on it immediately!

1380KPOI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Poi Boy
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
2017 GT
Performance Package
Rear park assist

MSRP: 37385
How did you pull that off? The dealer must have been receiving a nice bonus from Ford and they were selling the last Mustang for them to make their bonus. Either way, good score!! :headbang:

MustangGT40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Focus Coupe
2017 GT
Performance Package
Rear park assist

Ok, spill it.... What's your secret!? :paddle: :clap2:

Sponsored

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
2017 GT
Performance Package
Rear park assist

Yeah, spill some details how you got this good of a price.
Also, what was your final purchase price of the car itself? Before TTT

TheJayman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2016 GTPP
16' GT Premium, Perforance Package $38K CAD

Paid $38,000 CAD for a brand new 16' that hadn't been registered. Nav pkg, pretty much loaded but I don't have adaptive cruise. That works out to $25'460 US
MSRP:$51,649

Last edited:

5pointOh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 Ingot Silver "Millennium Falcon" @falcon_s550
I know there are dealers in the Tampa area selling 301A GT PP for 28,995 so its entirely possible that he had a break even trade that reduced the taxes paid or qualified for the military and/or college student rebates(or private cash offer) that got him there. Pretty sure there would have to be cash down, trade equity or something similar to get that low a price OTD.

Dgarcia72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 black GT Performance Package
All I did was really look at the lowest price around me area. Got some quotes with all the rebates I qualified for and sent those to the same dealers. Eventually one dealer had quoted me the 29,651.08 price but I would have to finance at a 5%. So I used this quote sent it to a ford dealer in Miami, who had an almost the same vehicle(but black and with rear parking assist). They said they could not beat it but would match the price. They didn't know the part about me financing with ford to get that price so I was able to get that price for the color I wanted and finance though my own credit union. No cash down, all they did was give me what I owed on my Camaro so I saved on taxes and registration (or title I'm not quite sure?). I think price before all taxes and other fees was approximately 28,099. I did qualify for 4,000 in rebates. First responder discount was increased to 1000$ this month

They did offer me a gt premium with performance package for 5900$ more,but I liked the savings I was getting on the car i bought.

MustangGT40

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Focus Coupe
All I did was really look at the lowest price around me area. Got some quotes with all the rebates I qualified for and sent those to the same dealers. Eventually one dealer had quoted me the 29,651.08 price but I would have to finance at a 5%. So I used this quote sent it to a ford dealer in Miami, who had an almost the same vehicle(but black and with rear parking assist). They said they could not beat it but would match the price. They didn't know the part about me financing with ford to get that price so I was able to get that price for the color I wanted and finance though my own credit union. No cash down, all they did was give me what I owed on my Camaro so I saved on taxes and registration (or title I'm not quite sure?). I think price before all taxes and other fees was approximately 28,099. I did qualify for 4,000 in rebates. First responder discount was increased to 1000$ this month��

They did offer me a gt premium with performance package for 5900$ more,but I liked the savings I was getting on the car i bought.
Well done :clap2: I just know if I place an order instead I won't be able to negotiate a similar deal. Maybe if I get a competing quote on a similar vehicle they'll budge some. But the trade and first responders incentive is the key part of your deal. :cheers:

Sponsored

PJB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Ecoboost PP
I bought a 2016 Ecoboost PP new in October of last year for around $29,000, it came out of a dealer in Atlanta.

abharwani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT Premium
I should be picking up a '17 GT Premium for $31377 + TTL (that's with the $500 College Graduate Program) tomorrow. MSRP is $38,350. Could have been a little cheaper but this dealer has some dealer adds that are on all their cars.

david77845

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C7 Corvette
I'm looking for a Pony to buy since I my C7 is a lemon.. won't be going back to Chevy.
I've been searching and found lots of 2017 GT PP M6 for 41-43k.
My question js Chevy has a hell of rebates and incentives on Camaros/Vettes.
How's Ford's? I live in Miami FL. What would be an ideal OTD price on the Mustang I've described? Tax is 6%. I found couple of them going at 43k->38k MSRP (401a + pp).
If I were to throw an offer, how much should I pitch?

Fenix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Shadow Black
I'm looking for a Pony to buy since I my C7 is a lemon.. won't be going back to Chevy.
How's Ford's? I live in Miami FL. What would be an ideal OTD price on the Mustang I've described? Tax is 6%. I found couple of them going at 43k->38k MSRP (401a + pp).
Check out prices at Koons Ford Baltimore or Sterling they always seem to have the lowest OTD prices

trekkar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
still looking

I agree with the Koons suggestion, at least 8k off MSRP then tax and fees would be a good deal. Once we hear what the 2018s have to offer then maybe even more off the 2017s. I think the best deal I've seen was around 10k off MSRP but it may have been a leftover 2016.
Sponsored