OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
After all the BS Procharger isn't getting another dime out of me nor any recommendations this gets fixed. I didn't know flat spots were an expected thing.
Sponsored

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
I got my procharger pretty early also back when their tunes had the surge problem ... With the first procharger tune it made a wopping 480 HP ...:( Procharger tune had my cams locked ....I got a custom tune and removed the surge problem as well as the cams being locked and made 550 ... Then I got a better tuner to retune it and made 604 HP .. With a few more mods and E85 I'm very close to 700 HP all on a little HO kit ...

I guess what I'm getting at here is you have a problem , it may be tune related or a boost leak or impeller tuning the wrong way .. My guess is tune problem .. I know everyone nut swings on Lund tunes but he makes mistakes just like anyone else ..
I paid for Lund tunes for my first 2015 Mustang and his tune slowed me down 3 tenths over the Bama tune I had .. Crazy right ?

I wish you were down here in FL , I'd have Sai Li toss it on the dyno and have a look see ... There is no reason your procharger should be running that bad .. I have had zero problems with mine other than bad tunes ..

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
After all the BS Procharger isn't getting another dime out of me nor any recommendations this gets fixed. I didn't know flat spots were an expected thing.
I can tell you mine doesn't have any flat spots like some have had with Lund tunes .. Mine just keeps on pulling right to 7600, no flat lining .... I shift it at 7300 just because I still have stock OPG and timing gear ...

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
It's not just lund tunes that have/had the flat spot.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
I got my procharger pretty early also back when their tunes had the surge problem ... With the first procharger tune it made a wopping 480 HP ...:( Procharger tune had my cams locked ....I got a custom tune and removed the surge problem as well as the cams being locked and made 550 ... Then I got a better tuner to retune it and made 604 HP .. With a few more mods and E85 I'm very close to 700 HP all on a little HO kit ...

I guess what I'm getting at here is you have a problem , it may be tune related or a boost leak or impeller tuning the wrong way .. My guess is tune problem .. I know everyone nut swings on Lund tunes but he makes mistakes just like anyone else ..
I paid for Lund tunes for my first 2015 Mustang and his tune slowed me down 3 tenths over the Bama tune I had .. Crazy right ?

I wish you were down here in FL , I'd have Sai Li toss it on the dyno and have a look see ... There is no reason your procharger should be running that bad .. I have had zero problems with mine other than bad tunes ..

Im going to start tackling this issue step by step starting with the easiest, but before I tear anything down im going to do a datalog with recording the boost pressure. Im going to provide that datalog to my tuner and see if they notice anything. Then im going to start looking into the impeller placement and start seeing if there are any cracks in the IC.

How far down Florida is Sai Li? Id be down for a road trip lol

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Tampa. I'd say validate rotation before you do any more datalogging. Datalog it quickly, find the road, get to 4th at 2500, start datalog and hit it, stop datalog when you get off of it. If it's too long then the tuner might miss something.

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Impeller Shots
impeller1.jpg
impeller2.jpg
impeller3.jpg

Ponderthis

Boost Loading...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Someone with a good running P1 system should post up some pics of their wheel to compare.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Someone with a good running P1 system should post up some pics of their wheel to compare.
If Im reading things correctly and again, it doesnt matter the impeller positioning, its all dependent on if the rotation is correct?

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Time to cut your losses and move on. VMP!

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
Time to cut your losses and move on. VMP!
Ive had a VMP rep reach out to me. The most Ive had from PC so far is them mentioning numbers of OTHER cars with their kits, mention the only part that changed since launch was an inlet hose that I BROUGHT to their attention (and was told "we dont have an issue with these hoses" on our other cars), and an invitation to friend request someone so they can refer me to someone else. Im a bit irritated to say the least, but they already got my money a couple years ago and free advertisement. Giving this shit one week to figure out before I pull all this shit off and look elsewhere. I get it, its a holiday weekend, but obviously they had enough time to comment and tell me what their OTHER vehicles do and how easy they do it. That helps me a bunch.

Last edited:

Deadmau5

Procharger p1 stage 2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15gt
I've got a stage 2 P1 making 720whp on pump ... My Impeller looks just like yours so... IDK.

OP
OP
Nemesys

Nemesys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White S550
I've got a stage 2 P1 making 720whp on pump ... My Impeller looks just like yours so... IDK.
Ive had so many idiots say my blower is the issue and what Ive put down was all P1s can do.
Sponsored