• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Niche Targa's and tires.

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Hey guys,
I'm selling 4, 20x10 Niche Targa's in silver finish with Nitto NT555's in front, and Vredestein Ultrac Vorti's in rear. Front tire sizes are 275/35/20's, rear are 295/35/20's. Wheels have NO curb rash, NO scuffs, NO bullsh*t. Tires are in excellent shape as well with loads of tread remaining. (I might have 800 miles on the rear tires and 1,500 miles on the fronts). No repairs or patches. I'm only selling them because I went with a wider wheel in the rear or otherwise, I would've gladly kept them. $1,200 cash, but for that price, I WILL NOT SHIP THEM. If the wheel/tire buyer wants them, I have front and rear performance package sway bars that I'll throw in for FREE. They're just sitting around my garage taking up space. Those are in excellent shape as well.
tires1.jpg
tires2.jpg
wheels1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
WhiteyDog

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Thanks for the PM's showing interest in my wheels and tires, but sorry guys, I'm really not into shipping them.

Rangore

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roger
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
If I lived closer I'd be all over this. I'm sure others would too. I'm in MN, so ......

OP
OP
WhiteyDog

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
If I lived closer I'd be all over this. I'm sure others would too. I'm in MN, so ......
Understood. I priced them pretty low just to get rid of them, but knew the pick up only thing would mean they'd sit here for a while. I'm putting them up for sale here locally (for a higher price), but if they don't sell for what I want, I'll just keep them and switch 'em up every now and then.

Spartanator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Stage 3 Roush
Same wheels I'm going to be buying in a month. Too bad you're not into shipping them, you'd have $ in your account very quickly.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WhiteyDog

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Same wheels I'm going to be buying in a month. Too bad you're not into shipping them, you'd have $ in your account very quickly.
Thanks Spartanator. Maybe if they sit for a while I'll change my mind about shipping, but I would think these things will be costly to ship for the buyer.

50Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Corsair & 1990 Mustang GT. 2019 Mustang GT PP2 (Sold), 2019 Lincoln MKZ (Sold), 2017 Mustang GT PP (Sold), 2009 Civic Si (Sold)
Will they clear Brembos?

OP
OP
WhiteyDog

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Yes, they clear. I have Brembo's on mine. (I have the Performance Package).

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
Thanks Spartanator. Maybe if they sit for a while I'll change my mind about shipping, but I would think these things will be costly to ship for the buyer.
For four wheels it'd be between $300 (If the wheels are light) to $450. Even at that price, they'd still be worth it.

OP
OP
WhiteyDog

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Yep, here's a side shot.
side.jpg
Sponsored