Not open for further replies.

Southern Car Parts

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 6spd GT
2015 Mustang Air Box Accent Plate

Turn your stock air box in your 2015 Mustang engine bay into something worth noticing. Our easy to install Air Box Accent Plate installs easily onto any stock air box and will not dull, fade or rust. You can customize your engine bay further by selecting the color of your choice.

Fits 2015 Ford Mustangs 5.0 and GT

*100% Stainless Steel
*High Polished, mirror finish
*Will not tarnish, fade or rust
*Easy, peel and stick installation
*Fits all 2015 Mustangs 5.0 and GT
*Made in USA!

All American Car Craft products are made from the highest grade materials and are backed by our customer satisfaction guarantee. We understand that word of mouth is the best advertising you can get, so our goal is to make sure our customers are happy. If you’re not happy, were not happy and we are committed to doing whatever it takes to make it right! So you can buy with confidence in our 100% money back guarantee.

Available here: 2015 Mustang Air Box Accent Plate
Sponsored

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
Be advised that I purchased the airbox and fuse box covers for My 2015 GT Premium. They were not usable since, at least on my car, the embossed/raised pony on the fuse and airbox prevented the flat mounting of the cover plates. I wrote this to SCP when the parts were returned. They said that none of their test cars had the raised pony. Check yours before ordering.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.