Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Thanks!

I've got a few more, unfortunately I'm not much of a photographer.
Jason.....the Ceramic coatings are sure the way to go. Your car is deep darkness man!! Mine pops after 2&1/2 months. I use ECH02 as a detailing spray and it goes up another notch. I can find zero swirls or fine scratches !! Just a deep, deep gloss shine. I've had a few ask me what I use when I'm filling up with gas or just stopping for groceries with the Mrs!

Hitting an all Ford show at Halmark Ford here in Surrey Aug 7th.
006.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Jason.....the Ceramic coatings are sure the way to go. Your car is deep darkness man!! Mine pops after 2&1/2 months. I use ECH02 as a detailing spray and it goes up another notch. I can find zero swirls or fine scratches !! Just a deep, deep gloss shine. I've had a few ask me what I use when I'm filling up with gas or just stopping for groceries with the Mrs!
NICE!!
CarPro makes some killer stuff. :thumbsup:

JasonS1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Premium PP M6

Thanks!

I may have to give the ECH2o a try out. Still looking for a good detailing spray. I've been using V7 and while I do like it, I also think there may be better options out there.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I bought the echo2 as a waterless wash but since then I diluted the stuff in several variations and noticed that it doesn't buff out very easy + when it rains it leaves stripes. The shine and paint smoothness is great though!

Sponsored

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I bought the echo2 as a waterless wash but since then I diluted the stuff in several variations and noticed that it doesn't buff out very easy + when it rains it leaves stripes. The shine and paint smoothness is great though!
Right from Corey himself... Hmmmm I suspect he is applying and not wiping off completely. Tell him to use the 2 towel method. One towel you use that is getting saturated and the OTHER towel you ONLY use with a spray of Ech2o directly on it to follow the area you wiped with the first towel immediately after.

OR, if he’s letting it dry too long in an uneven manner then wipe the car a second time with a crazy pile towel with just a couple spray directly in the towel.

Finally it COULD be he is using really bad quality towels. Microfiber Madness would set him right assuming he knows how to care for towels or will take our advice.

And another comment.. Tell him to dilute 1:15 like it says on my site! Ignore the other sites and the bottle

Here's Corey video.... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2GFCSwT7V8hOyBdZFsNGGQ

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Right from Corey himself... Hmmmm I suspect he is applying and not wiping off completely. Tell him to use the 2 towel method. One towel you use that is getting saturated and the OTHER towel you ONLY use with a spray of Ech2o directly on it to follow the area you wiped with the first towel immediately after.

OR, if he’s letting it dry too long in an uneven manner then wipe the car a second time with a crazy pile towel with just a couple spray directly in the towel.

Finally it COULD be he is using really bad quality towels. Microfiber Madness would set him right assuming he knows how to care for towels or will take our advice.

And another comment.. Tell him to dilute 1:15 like it says on my site! Ignore the other sites and the bottle

Most likely my dilution was to thick, as for the 2 towel method I use a whole pile of happy ending towels from CG.

Thanks for the tips! :thumbsup:

shelbywannabe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT PP
Most likely my dilution was to thick, as for the 2 towel method I use a whole pile of happy ending towels from CG.

Thanks for the tips! :thumbsup:
What is a happy ending towel ? :lol:
I may have to have those on hand myself

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU

What is a happy ending towel ? :lol:
I may have to have those on hand myself
http://www.chemicalguys.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=MIC35003

:D

Sponsored

JermyS550

NoWifey5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Been a while, some updated shots:
Great looking car; I like the stripes and wheels. Very nice photography too. Thanks for posting.