Sponsored

Mgw with Wc lathe werks

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
I just ordered a wc knob for my mgw. Just curious if anyone else has done this already and if so could you please post up some pics! I wrote wc lathe werks an email to make sure it would fit the mgw and I'm waiting to hear back from them. I had one on my 370z and a weighted shift knob is the best thing ever. :cheers:

Updated with pictures. Stainless steel.. Bead blasted... Two notch grooves and laser etched shift pattern. It weighs around 1 lb which is probably 10x heavier than stock or the classic mgw knob. If you think the mgw was good before you have got to get one of these. Totally different experience. Well worth it!

Sponsored

Last edited:

Ronnoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Can't speak to the MGW (Hear only great things and got to play with someones at a show..feels great) but you made an excellent choice with the Lathe Werks knob. I got one and its one of the best mods I've ever done

OP
OP
Super Werty

Super Werty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 PP GT
Yea I had one on my 370z... Made a huge difference. I talked with wc lathe werks and they have made me a custom knob for the mgw. I'll post pics and review in a few days

KevinG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP 6SPD Recaros w/black roof
Have an Anarchy Motive weighted shift knob on my MGW. It is driving perfection. Stock shifter and stock shift knob is garbage...

boosted4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Here's mine.
IMG_2249.jpg
IMG_2248.jpg
Sponsored