Sponsored

Children's Cup Charity Car Show - June 18th - Griot's Garage, Tacoma, WA

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
Hey guys, I'd like to get the word out about the 1st Annual Children's Cup Charity Car Show going on Sunday June 18th at Griot's Garage Flagship Store in Tacoma.

Open to all makes and models, 20 fun and inclusive trophies available sponsored by some familiar names in our scene, such as Benchmark Auto Salon and Brad's Custom Auto. $20 preregistered by June 15th, $25 thereafter. Here is the Facebook event for more information.. All proceeds benefit the charity.

Children's Cup is a fantastic charity helping disenfranchised children in Mexico, Honduras, and Swaziland get meals, medical care, and education in a safe environment in areas where children are not valued and subject to harassment and abuse.

I hope many of you can show up to help this amazing cause. I would really love to get the word about the show, so feel free to spread the word on other forums you're on as well. As noted, it's open to all makes and models, so feel free to invite you Chevy friends, Dodge friends, truck friends, Euros, Japanese cars motorcycles, whatever! Also if you're interested in helping out with the event, either handing out flyers before hand or helping the day of, let me know! Thanks!:cheers:
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORANG50

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
Berserker, let me know if you need info to pre-reg, if you haven't done so already.

Matador91

Benchmark Auto Salon
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Who else is going to be going to this show.. I'll be there with a couple cars.

OP
OP
ORANG50

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
Less than two weeks out...who's in?

Matador91

Benchmark Auto Salon
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I know the Northwest section is a little dead these days but come on guys and gals. Let's try and get a few more people locked in for the show.

Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brock
Vehicle(s)
18 Audi A3, 21 F150
If I could drive my car I'd be down. Shoulder surgery so I can't. Sorry.

OP
OP
ORANG50

ORANG50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
665rwhp 531rwtq
Less than a week to go, whose in? 21 trophies up for grabs, BBQ food truck, and one of the best venues around for a car show. Forecast is looking good. Every $5 raised can feed a child for a month.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Less than a week to go, whose in? 21 trophies up for grabs, BBQ food truck, and one of the best venues around for a car show. Forecast is looking good. Every $5 raised can feed a child for a month.
I am in my frn.. i am pre registering like right now
Sponsored