Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Winner announcement

My first child, a baby girl that my wife let me name "Shelbie Caroline" :)

36805196893_1c8df0c03d_h.jpg
Shelbie Caroline by Dustin Walker, on Flickr

Well, this was always going to be the winner for November; soooo cute!

Congratulations Dustin aka dwalker .. and well done for convincing your wife to name your daughter Shelbie. You should be a politician!

Thank you for everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either posting a photograph or by voting.

The competition is now closed, so now start 'focusing' on this months competition here

Last edited:

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I picked this image for this month because it was the first time that I've let someone else drive my car. I'm one of those paranoid people.

I remember posting on the "mustang sins" thread page and thinking...yeah, I definitely won't ever let someone else sit in the drivers seat, let alone take it on the road....I'll put that down as one of my sins.

Fast forward 1 week..and I'm out at night, doing just that.

Well, If I wanted to get this shot I guess I had to let a "trusted mustang owner friend" drive it.

We hit a stretch of tunnel after midnight and rolled through it about 3500rpm in 1st gear. Both engines are resonating off the tunnel walls.....Roush and Magnaflows, just roaring.

I'm sitting on the floor of his beautiful '14 GT black C/S. Passenger door is wide open...and my white S550 is just staring me in the face.

I've got my Nikon and Tamron 15-30 Lens just hanging out there....dragging a finger to make sure I get as low to the ground as I can. If I drop this camera. I know for sure that he's going to run over it....with my car...

I'm glad I didn't.

There's snow here now, and the car is parked. Next year I hope to get more shots.

EN1_8555_Small.jpg
Honorable mention for technical excellence?

So many awesome photos here. How can anyone pick just one?

OP
OP
Friend of Dorothy

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Honorable mention for technical excellence?

So many awesome photos here. How can anyone pick just one?
There were a number of technically brilliant photographs that polled well. Risks were taken to get the images and some others simply tell a good story. Some of the ones that polled moderately were very admirable too. It is a shame we can't have more winners, but that is how it is.

Here's hoping all will present more of their great images this month here

Last edited:

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Well, this was always going to be the winner for November; soooo cute!

Congratulations Dustin aka dwalker .. and well done for convincing your wife to name your daughter Selbie. You should be a politician!

Thank you for everyone who made a contribution to the competition, either posting a photograph or by voting.

The competition is now closed, so now start 'focusing' on this months competition here
I appreciate the kind words and the likes everybody! She's a little over 2 months old now and to say we are blessed is an understatement!

IMG_0416.JPG
Sponsored