Sponsored

RACE RED S550 MUSTANG Thread

Flamesey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY19 Fastback V8 5.0 Race Red White Stripes Custom Pack 2 Magneride Spoiler Ebony
Anyone got a photo of the new offset stripes on a race red MY18?

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
After a rather ordinary week mentally, the Mustang proved to be an excellent mood lifter today. Been a while since I've smiled that much.
Hopefully this is the start of a better second half of the week for you. Nice mural. Perhaps you might give Bill a run for his money in mural chasing :)

Sponsored

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
One got a nose job. :)
What exactly is up your nose Bill, if I am not being too impolite? It resembles a race car brake duct blocker from a distance.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Ha Haa, with the red showing my nose does look quite irritated. :) It's made by Velossa Tech Design, a Big Mouth Ram Air Intake on the driver's side, the passenger side provides some radiator airflow. Looks great in person, sticks out like a sore nose. :D Install here: http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74739&page=11
Oh, thanks. I forgot about your build thread.

I think they look good. It was a good move to do both sides.

I have considered putting Grille Pillar Post Covers on, but I am uncertain. I would only do the main top grille as I only have the standard (for Australia) lower grille anyway.
m15-1035.jpg

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Chris, on another note I have my photo picked out for December's photo contest. I just don't have very many to choose from. ;) ;)
Ha, you jest! I will start the December contest shortly.

BTW Bill, I have my very own mural photo (well, graffiti really) to post this month, but you will have to promise not to laugh at it! In my defense, the location was in an obscure semi-rural area. And size doesn't matter, as they say in the classics!

Calhoun

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - Race Red
New hood graphic

Finally took a picture of my new hood graphic. Did it myself and kind of wished I had paid some one to do it. Apparently I don't have the patience (and lack experience?).

I really like the way it looks despite the flaws. I'm considering a black roof next.
1.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Sponsored