Sponsored

Owners Manual

CobraO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback
I’m wondering what everyone got with their car when purchased new.

There was a bag in my trunk, it contained two front floor mats, and another small bag that contained a normal Mustang owners manual, a normal Mustang quick reference guide, and a holder for the two books.

I know that I am missing the GT350 supplement manual, but did that come with the car for others, or was it sent in the mail? Is there anything else I am missing? It is an R, but I don’t think that makes any difference.

Thanks.
Sponsored

v-man

Still Plays With Cars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt 350 LB Black stripe
I got my car yesterday the supplement was in with the regular manual I have not read it yet I believe you can download it from ford until you get a hard copy

agentscreech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT350
The supplement was in the little book with the normal manual when I got mine.

GT_Dave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1 408EFI , 2016 GT350
Try this . . . Open your glove compartment, there is a yellow button at the top with a pic of a book. Push it and see what falls out.

OP
OP

CobraO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback
Try this . . . Open your glove compartment, there is a yellow button at the top with a pic of a book. Push it and see what falls out.
Already tried that. Nothing fell out. That symbol is to reference the owners manual for instructions to change the filter behind that panel.

Thanks everyone, I'll contact the dealer.

Sponsored

MrCincinnati

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Already tried that. Nothing fell out. That symbol is to reference the owners manual for instructions to change the filter behind that panel.
lol woops - I thought it was (and have been using it as) an extra storage compartment for the manuals

SVTinAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2003 Lightning & ERA FE Cobra
I had a supplement in the owners manual pack and another one with the oil filter/wrench kit when I received it.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I’m wondering what everyone got with their car when purchased new.

There was a bag in my trunk, it contained two front floor mats, and another small bag that contained a normal Mustang owners manual, a normal Mustang quick reference guide, and a holder for the two books.

I know that I am missing the GT350 supplement manual, but did that come with the car for others, or was it sent in the mail? Is there anything else I am missing? It is an R, but I don’t think that makes any difference.

Thanks.
The holder for the manuals should be a fancy unit with perforated leather.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Is your car new or used? It doesn't sound like you have the right manual package.

The manual package should be a leather case with Ford Performance embroidered on it. It will have all of the OEM supplied booklets, incl. the GT350 Supplement. It was supplied at delivery.
image1.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP

CobraO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback
I purchased it new, waited for it for 16 months. It was actually only at the dealer for 45 minutes. I’m guessing I got the wrong pack with my car.

Thanks again for the info. Need to find the right stuff.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
I'd be on them about it for sure then. GL!

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Is your car new or used? It doesn't sound like you have the right manual package.

The manual package should be a leather case with Ford Performance embroidered on it. It will have all of the OEM supplied booklets, incl. the GT350 Supplement. It was supplied at delivery.
Is this true? My manual was gone when my car arrived. Dealer said they were out of print (even tho they continued to build cars for 6 more months :shrug: ) and ordered one.

All I got was a standard Mustang manual without Ford Performance embroidered on it. No GT350 Supplement either.

Does anyone know the right Ford part number for the correct manual (with FP embroidering)? I can try to get my dealer to order it, but without a positive PN reference, they think they are done.

Any help appreciated. :cheers:

Wetarded Goat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 LB GT350 - J0238