2015 Mustang GT Premium Supercharged
Yeah. I figured as much. We will see.
Sponsored

Maggneto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Turbo Premium PP/Navi/ZF(6R80) Shaker Pro
Not sure of build date fellas. That went up in smoke.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune and I hope everything works out for you. If you post the last 7 digits of the vin we can determine the approximate build date.

h0rN3t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt pp
solo, did you have any warning signs? , smoke or anything on the days prior to the fire? ; i also have a 2015 gt performance package that has been smoking from the hood vents for the past two months. The smoke can usually be seen when stopping after a few minutes roll, so i imagine it is something leaking on a hot component. After driving the car for more than 20-30 mins there is no more smoke. I imagine whatever was leaking already evaporated by that time. I took it to the dealership who was unable to find any problems, but this is definitely not normal behavior in a car. Currently i am driving with the fire extinguisher handy in the car..

Agent_S550

Legend in his own mind
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT PP
solo, did you have any warning signs? , smoke or anything on the days prior to the fire? ; i also have a 2015 gt performance package that has been smoking from the hood vents for the past two months. The smoke can usually be seen when stopping after a few minutes roll, so i imagine it is something leaking on a hot component. After driving the car for more than 20-30 mins there is no more smoke. I imagine whatever was leaking already evaporated by that time. I took it to the dealership who was unable to find any problems, but this is definitely not normal behavior in a car. Currently i am driving with the fire extinguisher handy in the car..
If you're on the South East coast, I'd put money its condensation from the evaporator core collecting then getting turned into mist.

solo0879

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Supercharged
Better be a really big fire extiguisher! No warning that day, but they couldn't figure out why the check engine light was on. They reset it and said it was fine. Come back in if it comes on. It never did.
Sponsored