Sponsored

WTB: 19" Factory Wheels

WSUBUM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EB Premium Guard
Hey fellas, any got any 19" mustang wheels for sale or trade? I've current got 18" ecoboost/gt wheels and 18" foundry wheels.

I'm looking at getting some Conti Extremecontact sports around memorial day and I'd like to get some more fatty rubber than the paltry 235s.

Would prefer ecoboost PP wheels.

thanks and cheers,
Jeff
Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Hey fellas, any got any 19" mustang wheels for sale or trade? I've current got 18" ecoboost/gt wheels and 18" foundry wheels.

I'm looking at getting some Conti Extremecontact sports around memorial day and I'd like to get some more fatty rubber than the paltry 235s.

Would prefer ecoboost PP wheels.

thanks and cheers,
Jeff
wat is color of your car

OP
OP
WSUBUM

WSUBUM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EB Premium Guard
Guard Metallic.

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
Guard Metallic.
ghahhahahhaha i have seen ya... dude i am guard mettalic with license "FALL3N" i am in mill creek

OP
OP
WSUBUM

WSUBUM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EB Premium Guard
Very nice. I've seen a few pretty slick ones in our area. I'll keep an eye out for you. I swear I can always tell mine is guard but when I see another one driving I always think it's grey.

I saw a guy at U-village yesterday, guard 5.0 w/ some 50th anniversary bits and a black/red racing stripe.

Sponsored

berserker_sid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT premium
That 50 anniv one i have seen him in bellevue once

Aeronaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP Competition Orange
Vehicle Showcase
I have the droids you are looking for over in Mukilteo. $1000 for the PP wheels, tires, original lug nuts, and the unopened OEM locking lugs. No nicks or scratches and tires have lot's of tread left. They have about 7000 miles on them.

I'm also selling the strut brace from my GT for $150. You should pick that up too...PM me if interested.

David

rsz_1img_20170430_120438.jpg

OP
OP
WSUBUM

WSUBUM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 EB Premium Guard
Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately, the GT PP wheels are the only ones I'm trying to avoid. I want to keep a square setup. Also, I already have the ford racing brace. If I end up changing my mind I'll hit you up.

I have the droids you are looking for over in Mukilteo. $1000 for the PP wheels, tires, original lug nuts, and the unopened OEM locking lugs. No nicks or scratches and tires have lot's of tread left. They have about 7000 miles on them.

I'm also selling the strut brace from my GT for $150. You should pick that up too...PM me if interested.

David

rsz_1img_20170430_120438.jpg
Sponsored