Racing Integration's 2016 GT build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rintegration

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Mustang GT
First of all I would like to say hello to everyone and tell you guys a little about Racing Integration. To all that don't know us where located in sunny Tampa, FL and have been in the game going on 16yrs. We started off building imports(which we still do) and then in 2011 the Coyote was released and really caught our attention. Some may know of our last shop car a 2013 GT premium MT-82 that we built our own custom twin turbo kit for back in early 2014(first twin turbo coyote in the Bay Area). The car made 740whp and ran a best of 10.004@141 rowing the gears. So once again when the S550 came out we new it would be a huge contender, so we purchased one. This car will be getting our custom bottom mount twin turbo kit and with the new setup were shooting to run deep into the nines with this setup. This go around we went with the 6R80 because of its proven reliability. Should be hitting the track in the next 6weeks or so. Feel free to contact us if your shopping for parts, installs, engine builds, MT-82 upgrade/repairs, consults or just have a question. We post pics as we progress with the build.
image.jpg
Sponsored

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I like where this is going... Gonna be an awesome build! :D

brownsl4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt
ah man i would've let you use mine! lol looks awesome! can't wait to see the results. Do you guys do tuning etc in house?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.