corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
installed my cjpp spring last sat ran a week on them light driving to work and back .
had my buddy just do a alignment as i didnt want it to be to far out and cause problems.

think he used performance setting i dunno if this will fly on the street for spirited driving or not ..

any input would be appreciated
Looks like all he did was reset the toes.

Caster (up front) was fine to begin with.

But I'd like to have seen the left and right camber numbers on each axle brought closer together, and at least getting the right front number up closer to -1.5°. Maybe bring the left rear back closer to -1.8° if you're specifically trying to reduce understeer.

Norm
Sponsored

robwlf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
rob
Vehicle(s)
17 lightning blue pp LFP 670
Already talked to him hes gunna set the camber monday.. Ty all fir the input much appreciated

Bigbad5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red PP GT
Bought new set of tires I'm on Cj pony springs. Wanted to know will i see even treadwear? Also how many times a year do you guys get a alignment?
1463396082.image.jpg

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Everything is right in the middle so you should be OK unless your normal corner driving is either much harder than average (outer shoulders will wear) or if you're unusually 'gentle' through the corners with a fair amount of hard braking (inside shoulders).

Cars seem to hold their alignment settings pretty good these days, and I'm thinking more in terms of years between alignments than alignments per year. If you've got a level driveway it is possible to keep tabs on camber by a number of DIY methods. Any repeatable change would be an indication to get things professionally checked out and adjusted if you're not comfortable doing that yourself.

Norm

Bigbad5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red PP GT
I bought some Maximum motor sports camber plates and got the front camber to -1.0 in the front with 0 toe

chadmclark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I know this is an old thread, but if somebody could take a look at my alignment, it'd be much appreciated!! Everything seems ok when driving, except that the steering feels a little "light" on the highway (very minimal). Eiback Pro's. Thanks!!
align.jpg
Sponsored